[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain why Jupiter is on the Seinfeld logo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: seinfeld jupiter.jpg (52KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld jupiter.jpg
52KB, 576x432px
Can somebody explain why Jupiter is on the Seinfeld logo?
>>
>>87330495
Because the laughs are OUT OF THIS WORLD
>>
>SEiNfElD
>>
>>87330495
is that not Saturn?
>>
JEWpiter
>>
The Greys fear the Hebrew
>>
>>87330495
http://kramersapartment.com/the-rest/every-seinfeld-logo-ever/

Here is your answer OP
>>
>>87330495
cuz your sides will be orbiting jupiter it's so funny
>>
>>87330495
Fun fact: Jupiter has rings. So does one of those blue bitches
>>
>>87330534
Are you trying to spell Sneed
>>
File: thumbsup.png (31KB, 720x644px)
thumbsup.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>87330819
Thank you for this. I learn something new everyday.
>>
>>87331060
really makes you think
>>
>>87330495
That's Uranus you imbecile.
>>
>>87331332
If that is the Goyim are millions of brainwashed useful idiots than that is true.
>>
>>87330735
Damn, I really miss 90s graphic design.
>>
For years I never tried Seinfeld because for some reason I found Jerry annoying. Last night I was in bed having some Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and caught Seinfeld on TBS so decided to give it a try. Turns out I was wrong, Seinfeld is actually a very High-IQ comedy that is a pleb filter. (The Wizard was the episode that was on)

I will binge watch it soon
>>
Because they wanted to emphasize that the circle represented outer space (with the dark background, stars, and planet). Without the planet it looks jizz drops on a dinner plate
>>
>>87332038
they want to genocide whites :)
>>
>>87332038
Brb converting to jew.
>>
>>87330495
It's an allusion to the name of the show's main character, "Cosmo" Kramer. From Ancient Greek kόσμος (kósmos, “world, universe”).
>>
>>87330495

Formerly Chuck's Jupiter.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.