[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subtle criticism of the right in television & film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

Subtle criticism of the right in television & film?
>>
File: 1482461193352.png (314KB, 803x428px) Image search: [Google]
1482461193352.png
314KB, 803x428px
>>
>>87329199
>protecting the future of your people is considered a bad thing
Liberals are fucking braindead
>>
>>87329199
>2017
>still fearing the klan boogeyman

*rezips immersion*
>>
>>87329349
>believing minorities are going to kill your children so therefor they shouldn't be allowed to be alive
>>
>>87329276
That is so subtle I need zoom and enhance.
>>
>>87329199
Is the show any good?
>>
Do toy enjoy making blatant bait threads op?
>>
>>87329462
it's not bad.
>>
File: yq.png (95KB, 449x184px) Image search: [Google]
yq.png
95KB, 449x184px
>>87329199
You've got quite the eye, OP. Looking at the wallpaper you'll see the dominating colors are mostly pale, yet still in the background of a running application, thereby representing the looming threat of white supremacists and the alt right, to some extent. Deep stuff.
>>
>>87329462
it's a thriller with Mad Eyed Moody and Dr. Frankenstein and the mom from Weeds shows up

up to you to decide if that sounds good to you or not
>>
File: pol fags outside of pol.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
pol fags outside of pol.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>
>>87329794
this. /pol is fucking scared of us and they should be.

we are reddit and we fucking own you.
>>
>>87329349
>im scared of everything for no reason

What's wrong with conservatives? Afraid you're going to fall off the edge of the earth XD
>>
File: 172.gif (434KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
172.gif
434KB, 512x807px
>>87329977
>having concerns means you are SCARED, which is BAD and i will make fun of you for it hahaha
>>
>>87329432
No. Do you see today's right calling for minorities to die? No.

A lot of people on the right just think whites should stand up for their interests, just like every other race does.

>>87329977
So BLM are scared too then?
>>
File: Donald Trump edit is needed.jpg (76KB, 1312x432px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump edit is needed.jpg
76KB, 1312x432px
>>87329199
Hmmmm...
>>
>>87330110
>ignoring context
"protecting your children" in the way neo Nazis means killing non whites and subjugating other races
>>
>>87329199
>AmeriKKKan

Literally the only people I have ever seen use "AmeriKKKa" are black people angry about whypipo shooting them for robbing and raping
>>
>>87330211
woah not only is this laugh out loud satire but drumpf will NEVER recover lmao
>>
>>87330541
>people I disagree with politically are cartoon super villains
>>
>>87330110
>So BLM are scared too then?
of bullets from cops shooting unarmed black people, where as you people think immigration is white genocide
>>
>>87330211
>>87330672
Trump wasn't even the Republican nominee when this movie was filmed
>>
>>87330790
WE WUZ UPPRESHUN
>>
>>87330753
>continuing to ignore context
those 14 words are a rallying call for good people without a racist bone in their bodies, right?
>>
>>87330753
>denying the existence of neo Nazi rhetoric
b8
>>
>>87330806
t. jidf
>>
>>87330790
>where as you people think immigration is white genocide
literally the UN definition of genocide
but blacks have about a 0.00000001% chance of being killed by a cop yet they say theyre in fear for their life everytime they go outside
that's not at all unrational fear tho right?
>>
>>87329199

Children of Men. Literally blames Bush and republicans for no more babbys formed
>>
>>87330984
>literally the UN definition of genocide
lol nobody buys this meme, jethro
>>
File: graph-1024x652.png (85KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
graph-1024x652.png
85KB, 1024x652px
>>87331022
d and e
>>
>>87330981
>Shooting began on September 16, 2015. Although a few scenes were filmed in Washington, D.C., most of the movie was shot in Rhode Island, both in its capital Providence,[7] and Woonsocket.[8]

imagine being this out of touch with reality that you think everything that goes against you is le jews xp
>>
>>87331134
shariablue already shilling hard for 2020 I see
>>
>>87331134
it was a clearly exaggeration
that the fact that you went out of your way to find this source is strangely out of place and makes me think he had a point
>>
>>87330846
Where in those 14 words does it mention genocide and subjugation?
>white people existing is literally another holocaust
>>
>>87331081
being uneducated leading to your job being unable to support a family doesnt mean anyone's imposing any measures on you lol
also nobody is forcibly transferring white children to another group ()like seriously, what's even your shithead anti-logic justification for this one? family services taking kids away? and probably giving them to another white family?)
>>
>>87329514
they can be pretty funny desu
>>
>>87331224
Why are you ignoring the ethnic displacement of European natives? They're literally a minority in cities like London and Paris.
>>
File: bill maher really.jpg (30KB, 459x433px) Image search: [Google]
bill maher really.jpg
30KB, 459x433px
>>87331081
>if I cant get a girlfriend that means I am being forcibly prevented from reproducing
>>
>subtle

I'm not sure I've seen subtle criticism of ANYTHING political. It tends to be so hamfisted that it lacks even a molecule of subtlety.
>>
>>87331224
transferring children to one to another is reference to the group committing genocide
if whites took 50 million Africans and put them in japan and the Africans stole all the jobs because they work for a lot less, they raped all the women and changed the dominant culture that's population replacement
which is happening in the US, we were forcefully having to take in millions of Mexican immigrants that would outnumber us very quickly ie genocide per the UN definition
>>
>>87331317
I'm not saying I believe this I'm just larping as what a white nationalist might say but if a certain ethnic group (jews) who control like 50% of the media and are 50% of the elites in the country were pumping out proganda saying whites are evil and you should feel guilty and promoting race mixing that would fit the definition of genocide, which is exactly what happened in Canada to their natives
>>
>>87331270
nothing stopping white people from having children (like there would have to be for it actually to be considered a genocide)
>>87331421
see above. also don't pretend immigrants took your job or raped your wimminz lmao, we both know you've never had either of those things
>>
>>87329977
hehe xD I'm a redditor btw haHAA
>>
>>87331675
I never said they did
but they almost did considering we were going to become minority majority by 2050 before trump ended DCAA and deportations and built the wall
I'm just saying if these things did happen they would be considered genocide per the UN definition
>>
>>87329349
>americans are so dumb that you just need a good sounding tagline to make them believe whatever bullshit you want them to
>>
File: 1445285671288.gif (4MB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1445285671288.gif
4MB, 175x175px
>>87331081
The treatment of American whites by ruling institutions, whether state or non-state, meets all five criteria, though there may be debate about whether the deliberateness in C is functional or intentional.

a). The entire purpose of local broadcast affiliate media is to distract attention from the danger criminal blacks pose to whites (75% of the 800K interracial crimes committed every year have white victims and black offenders, yet this is deliberately omitted/distorted by local [as well as national, for that matter] media crime reportage; please see the matters Christina Eilmann, Channon Christian/Christopher Newsom, or Jonathan Foster for examples).

b). See a).; peruse university curriculum regarding whites/Europeans and weigh it against facts illustrated by the FBI's UCR, CDC reportage, etc., etc.; peruse media content regarding same and make same comparitive analysis.

c). See immigration policy and affirmative action.

d). See Roe v. Wade, tax policy, housing policy, and nearly every other state policy regarding health, welfare, and education services.

e). This is admittedly extraordinarily common, and by "group" a political meaning would have to be inferred, but the state has used force to transfer white children from traditional households into progressive ones.

Honestly, any rational person who looks at crime data and state policy in social services from 1968 to today and doesn't see at least a functionally (it may not be intentional) anti-white genocide in operation is blind, retarded, some kind of negro, or a kike, pure and simple.
>>
>>87329349
>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
I don't think they're the brain dead ones
>>
>>87329977

Agreed Africa should turn into china demographically and vice versa.what are they scared of? Fucking racists
>>
>>87331954
>a)
What kind of media do you consume where the black thug stereotype isn't constantly being perpetuated? Anyway prove that the "entire purpose of local broadcast affiliate media is to distract attention from the danger criminal blacks pose to whites."
>b)
None of these things attest to white people being victims of "serious bodily or mental harm." Be more specific.
>c)
Where's your evidence there's a deliberate attempt to bring about the destruction of white people? Immigration aims to mitigate low birth rates and affirmative action aims to mitigate societal discrimination.
>d)
Freedom to do something isn't the same thing as coercion to do something. People of all races can practice family planning and no race is being targeted for sterilization. Name specific policies that target white people and aim to reduce their fertility.
>e)
If this is extraordinarily common you'll have no trouble proving it's true.
>Dunning-Kruger effect
When everyone disagrees with you it doesn't necessarily mean there's a conspiracy against you. Sometimes the truth is much more simple and the truth is you're wrong.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.