[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No trial? No witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: winter-is-coming-06-1024.jpg (246KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
winter-is-coming-06-1024.jpg
246KB, 1024x576px
No trial? No witnesses? What sort of due process is this?
>>
People forget it's a feudal society. The only people who even get a pretense of a trial are nobles.
>>
>>87328166
Entire scene makes no sense.
>allowed to live by WW
>somehow makes it over the wall undetected
>runs for days/weeks with no provisions and wearing incriminating clothing
>>
He was Night's Watch. He left. Didn't deny it either. Done deal.
>>
>>87328263

I honestly dont get it, 1) why wouldnt he warn the rest of the nights watch who he would have had to fucking pass 2) why is running off to warn people about fucking zombies count as deserting? whats he meant to do? hang about with them to get murdered so no one ever knows?
>>
>>87328166
there was both a trial and there are witnesses
i'm starting to believe you're not posting in good faith
>>
>>87328263
Littlefinger didn't deny his crimes either. But because it was women who ordered his death, /tv/ lost their shit
>>
>>87328334
i think we're supposed to assume he didn't go back to castle black and took another route to get south of the wall, maybe the night fort.
>>
this show is to condition people to love/be excited by the dark ages that are to come.
>>
>>87328395
https://youtu.be/NYic8ZTwKdM?t=3m14s
>>
>>87328395
Literally the only reason. We're just mindless apes and our opinions are ruled by your own identity politics
>>
>>87328334
>why is running off to warn people about fucking zombies count as deserting?
yeha man if someone today said that i would totally believe it what they knew was that he was a deserter
>>
It was merely a sentencing
>>
>>87328832
>I deny it
>present more evidence
>start crying and pleading for forgiveness
that sounds like admission of guilt to me
>>
>>87328334
he was probably so terrified of what he saw he just wanted to get as far south as possible
>>
>>87328166
It's a feudal society, lowborns have no rights.

>>87328334
>why is running off to warn people about fucking zombies count as deserting?

He could have ran back to castle black and told them what he saw. Instead he was running south, he tried to go past winterfell.
>>
>>87328731
Yeah the books definitely tricked me
>>
Because Ned was wrong about literally everything.
>>
>>87328395
This instance is different because Night's Watch literally cannot desert their post. It's akin to Ned witnessing him murder someone with his own eyes. It's easy to confirm
>>
>>87328166
that's a big sword
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.