[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
DUDE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID LMAO
>>
They are
>>
>>87328275
no, not really
>>
>>87328275
clean your room, bucko
>>
>>87328275
ikr, i showed my idiot christfag parents Rick and Morty and they didn't understand ANY of it
>>
That movie was embarrassing for everyone involved. I couldn't finish it. But religious people really are pretty stupid.
>>
>>87328103
Hey Seth, how about in this movie, all the characters don't get high?
>NO THEY ALL GET HIGH THATS FUNNY
>>
>>87328103
This movie was always going to be retarded and it might have been so retarded it was funny, but its error was driving home a theme with forced low quality dialogue.
>>
>>87328275
unmoved mover nigger
>>
>>87328275
fpbp
>>
>>87328103
this movie was shit but i mean the message of the film was to not treat religious people like they're stupid, it was to level and reason with them

so actually OP is the only stupid one because you couldn't even figure out a movie about talking hot dogs
>>
>>87328612
Bait beyond belief.
>>
I saw this in theaters with friends while high. We all came out of the theater talking about how we could've written that shit.

It was bad.
>>
>>87328275
>Dude just fuck and have kids you can't afford and spread disease, lmao
>>
>>87328827
>implying I watched it
>>
Define stupid
>>
File: LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.png (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.png
46KB, 800x533px
>>87328103 (OP)
"Evidence is reviewed pointing to a negative relationship between intelligence and religious
belief in the United States and Europe. It is shown that intelligence measured as psychometric g
is negatively related to religious belief. We also examine whether this negative relationship
between intelligence and religious belief is present between nations. We find that in a sample of
137 countries the correlation between national IQ and disbelief in God is 0.60"

christcucks on suicide watch
lmao
>>
>>87330219
By this logic all niggers are stupid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.