[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Ozark? I never see any threads about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ozark.jpg (24KB, 770x387px) Image search: [Google]
ozark.jpg
24KB, 770x387px
What does /tv/ think of Ozark? I never see any threads about it.
>>
>>87326485
Just finished it.

Think Breaking Bad-lite, with most of the tension removed, and lots of gay sex.
>>
>>87326485
It's a blue filtered, canadian version of breaking bad with less quotable lines, none of the shocker moments (like the first time seeing crawl space is great) and a poorer actor as the main character.
>>
>>87326485
Lucky you. Every thread is always the same.
>complaints about the blue filter
>retarded Breaking Bad comparisons
>DUDE GAY AGENDA
>>
>>87326798
Don't forget Jason Bateman's cuck video of the Jew railing his wife
>>
gib trailer trash qt trying to get a better life
>>
>>87326571

>Breaking Bad-lite

So it's like a really good show but not as great as everyone is making it out to be but still a pretty cool show?
>>
>>87326485
couldv'e been threads if it was weekly, and on cable. dump uploads isn't great for /tv/

lots of people here watch narcos, but the threads aren't great. everyones at different stages, and if they're finished, recap threads are only around a short while.

i haven't watched this, I'm tempted. feels like bateman trying to reinvent himself tho
>>
File: image.png (71KB, 563x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71KB, 563x337px
>>87326996
>>
>>87326485
The Ożark?
>>
File: diamonddarrell.jpg (151KB, 1049x809px) Image search: [Google]
diamonddarrell.jpg
151KB, 1049x809px
>>87326485
i liked it quite a bit but i think a big part of that is because i live in STL so there was a lot of missouri and/or STL speak mixed in with it
people call it "breaking bad lite" but for me it was more relevant and closer to home so i was able to identify with it more which made it an overall better experience
also there was WAYYYY too much deus ex machina in the show
>>
>>87326485
Breaking Bad for patricians
>>
>>87327040
Yes.
>>
I like it since I am from Chicago and the show takes place in the midwest

But its not as memorable as Breaking Bad

The one thing it has going for it that BB doesnt is that its not restricted by TV rules
>>
>>87327139
I didnt think she would choose Bateman over her own kin. what a bro
>>
Why didn't they just go into witness protection?

Why didn't they do anything with the sexual tension between Marty and Ruth from the earlier episodes?

Why did Ruth kill her own uncles that were her own family rather than let them kill Marty?

Why did Ruth's uncle, who lived with her all her life, try to rat her to the Feds over 5 years rather than talk to her outside and agree to something as a family?

Why didn't Rachel go to witness protection?

Why did Del Rio want to go into business with Marty after he would have known that Marty killed Garcia?

Why did Charlotte start looking dramatically more masculine and manly after she lost her virginity?
>>
>>87327949
she didn't choose bateman she had a long term goal and wants to manipulate him. she knows her uncles are useless baggage that were a threat to her plans so she got rid of them

>>87327968
literally all of this is explained in the show. did you only half watch it while playing video games or something?

>>87326485
imagine a boring version of breaking bad with gay sex everywhere. you can skip it now.
>>
>>87326798
The gay stuff was kinda unnecessary though.
>>
>>87328147
a few of tehm are facetious questions but it is genuinely unbelievable writing that they'd risk their own kids lives trying to launder money rather than go into witness protection.

Also it's not convincing writing that Ruth's family would kill and rat on each other.
neither is it convincing that del rio would behappy doing a business venture with a guy who clearly just killed one of his leitenants.
>>
>>87327040
Exactly.

>>87328212
Gay stuff is usually unnecessary unfortunately. Look at Sens8 and Pacho from Narcos.
>>
>>87328476
1. We saw that the Langmores didn't exactly have a lot of loyalty for each other. The only ones that everyone seemed to care about were Russ' sons. Otherwise Ruth would have probably fucked her uncles over a long time ago. She would have felt bad about it, but her father is the only one she's loyal too.

2. Del had sympathy for Marty despite all the shit he gave him and saw him as a real golden goose. Otherwise he would have killed him in the first episode. Marty is worth more than some disposable gun thug.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.