[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone in GoT been shafted harder than Meera? >spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Meera-Reed-Profile-HD.png (624KB, 775x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Meera-Reed-Profile-HD.png
624KB, 775x1021px
Has anyone in GoT been shafted harder than Meera?

>spend multiple years lugging around a cripple
>go north of the Wall to a hellish permafrozen landscape in vague search of the "3-eyed raven"
>find said raven, your brother ends up dying
>immediately get set upon by the army of the dead and the White Walkers who bring no less than the fucking Night King to hunt you
>your other long-term companion dies saving Bran
>almost die alone and freezing in a nameless forest, escape by the skin of your teeth from Bran's timely uncle
>lug Bran back to Winterfell where he gets to reunite with his family, while you've lost basically everything
>"goodbye"
>"that's all? My brother died for you, Hodor died for you, I almost died for you"
>"thanks I guess lol"
>>
>>87325333
meera a cute, CUTE!
>>
>>87325333

>immediately

They lived in that cave for literal YEARS.
>>
>>87325333
she's basically the Samwise Gamgee of GoT and is treated like shit. i'm sure we haven't seen the last of her yet though.
>>
>>87325333
https://youtu.be/_NUPlbDUrxg

they asked her if there was romance between Bran and Meera, and she said that although in the books he has a crush on her, that meera sees him as a brother. We'll never get to see her nude at this rate
>>
>>87327030
>We'll never get to see her nude at this rate

Not entirely sure Bran would be able to do much to get her to that state, at least Grey Worm is mobile
>>
https://youtu.be/_NUPlbDUrxg?t=20m50s

Also this part was good.

>Hello. first of all, you are very good looking, and my question for you is do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
>uh uh no i don't no comment
>>
>cast bran as a child
>part of the plot is a half-giant has to carry him
>he gets too big so they build a sled to drag him
>half-giant dies
>suddenly a slim girl has to drag him hundreds of miles through the snow
>>
>>87325333
Fucks sake is this a joke? Reads like one of those "theres bravery then theres real bravery" cuntspasms
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.