[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if he made an appearance in The Last Jedi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: grand admiral thrawn.jpg (77KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
grand admiral thrawn.jpg
77KB, 640x477px
What would happen if he made an appearance in The Last Jedi?
>>
At least the bad guy would look convincing instead of a bunch of whiny teenagers.
>>
it wouldn't fit because he would be a good character thrown into a bad alternate universe movie. (Disney's Star Wars)
>>
>>87322540
he's already part of disney universe though, first they threw everything away and then started picking random eu things aboard anyway
>>
>>87322877
What if he was cloned..
>>
>>87322141

He should have been the villain to start with.

EU fans would eat it up and normies don't know him, so who cares if you just pay Zahn 100 grand and adapt the trilogy with a few tweaks? Even a bastardized Thrawn trilogy would have been better than what we got.
>>
have they killed him yet on the show?
>>
>>87323242
No. He was the main villain force behind Rebels season 3's finale, and he's been in both trailers for the 4th and final season, which airs next month. It's up in the air whether he will die or not.
>>
File: the eternal jew.jpg (299KB, 1227x1755px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal jew.jpg
299KB, 1227x1755px
>>87323172
disney kikes have to have every bag of money!!!
>>
>>87323172
How things could've been.

As a life long SW fan, even I'm starting to lose faith in the franchise (see the recent reveal of Snoke's SD...).
>>
File: Darth Jar Jar.jpg (24KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Jar Jar.jpg
24KB, 620x470px
>>87322141
Darth Jar-Jar and Thrawn alliance when?
>>
>>87323312

I really don't like the new movies myself and I've always been a SW fan but goddamn, I can't even imagine what it must be like being a hardcore fan who read all kinds of books full of lore etc just to be disappointed as fuck at what Disney is doing at the moment
>>
File: young_thrawn.jpg (101KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
young_thrawn.jpg
101KB, 970x545px
>>87322141
I would actually go and pay money to see it.

Timothy Zahn's Thrawn book from April was the first good thing Star Wars related in years.
>>
File: Shadows of the Empire.jpg (103KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shadows of the Empire.jpg
103KB, 800x500px
>>87323893
>read all the books since 1991
>See Force Awakens and Rogue One
If they were late 90's EU books, comics or games they'd be purdy good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.