[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*serbian drums start playing*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pusher_alt_1sheet.jpg (42KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
pusher_alt_1sheet.jpg
42KB, 300x404px
*serbian drums start playing*
>>
2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>87321398
that dealership robbery scene
>>
>>87321398
3 is such a shitty film compared to the other two. i have no idea how people can prefer 3 over 2 and 1. Its just a bunch of random shit untill they throw in some fan service and end it.
>>
I love all 3. NWR hates the first one apparently.
>>
>>87324811
The goal with all the films has always to been to un-glamorise crime life. In this respect three was the perfect closer, the ending was a perfect way to close the films. And the fact it was the guy who was the main antagonist of the first film made it even better IMO
>>
>>87325066
2 was so much dirtier than 3.

3 was just a bunch of cooking and then a gruesome ending with old friends. it didnt feel like his drug problems led anywhere, and neither did the sub plot with his daughter or that negro that stole the drugs.

Maybe im missing a bunch of symbolism but it all felt so random compared to the first two, which all had a better structure imo..
>>
>>87325327
>it didnt feel like his drug problems led anywhere
Dosent the murder happen right after he takes coke
>>
>>87325639
he did heroin and then a bit later he did speed. did he only commit the murder because he took the speed or would he have killed the guy anyways?
>>
>>87325728
I can't really remember.. Maybe.

Nice to tatalk about a actual film on here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.