[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was going on during this whole scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
What was going on during this whole scene?
>>
>>87320783
rape
>>
>>87320783
was it rape?
>>
>>87320857
Changing goods for sex it's not rape
>>
>>87320783
consensual sex
>>
>>87320783
A bunch of b-list actors given the chance to improvise a scene. That's why it's all so stilted and weird. It's like they thought they were in fucking Goodfellas. It's cringey as fuck.
>>
>>87321123
i thought this scene was really good, except for micheal penas hey fool have ya smell dead horses ehh? its just weird because he just sounds like a present day californian mexican
>>
>>87320783
is this the rape scene from inglorious basterds
>>
sorry pieces of shit is what they are. Why didnt they just let don enjoy his meal?
>>
>>87321576
Cause they were traumatised by war n sheeit.

Awful scene.
>>
I enjoyed the movie but what was the point of this scene? It felt completely unnecessary
>>
>>87322201
Shia wanted an oscar.
>>
>>87321576
Because they had fury
>>
>>87320783
No idea but it felt compelling. The madness of trying to have (what really looks like) a peaceful family dinner during the middle of what was happening. Brad Pitt easily fits the part of a stern boomer-era father figure, not dissimilar to his role in the tree of life.

I wouldnt say rape was happening though the scene as a whole may have represented the imperialistic concept of "rape and pillage", something that doesn't always occur violently despite using might as a means to achieve such blah blah blah and so forth
>>
>>87322201
Probably that at some point the Americans did some not so great stuff to the people living in occupied territory and the narrative of the Americans always being the good guys who never did anything wrong isn't 100% accurate
>>
I was very high the first time I watched this movie and found this scene to be hilarious
>>
Anybody touches the girl gets their teeth kicked in
>>
>>87323386
I read somewhere that hundreds of thousands of French women were raped by American soldiers, and the French were America's allies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.