[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>final shootout takes place in a room full of mirrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: old pepe.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
old pepe.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>final shootout takes place in a room full of mirrors
>>
>>87318273
Give 5 examples
>>
>>87318362

John Wick 2
The Guest
The Man with the Golden Gun
Enter the Dragon
Zardoz
The Lady from Shanghai
Manhattan Murder Mystery
Conan the Destroyer
>>
File: oh angelo.jpg (23KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
oh angelo.jpg
23KB, 504x375px
>>87318273
The lady from shanghai

I had to watch this movie in my motion picture appreciation class, for gen ed art requirements

there was this girl I met there who was a 11/10 in my book

We went to the same high school but she was 2 years older so I didn't know her

I finally got the balls to talk to her and turns out we have everything in common

She opted out as to not watch texas chainsaw massacre and sat outside,I sat with her we talked for 3 hours about life

I thought this was it this is her, finally, theres no way, shes mine yes

Next time had another 3 hr conversation with her hear (my boyfriend), and turns out nope 5 yr long ass relationship

Went to a mcdonalds to sit down and write and write as to figure out why fate or the universe or god has put this woman in my life just to say no what is there to gain from this?

Anyways my point is, why is life like this anons?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.