[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... what did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sw-ro.jpg (419KB, 1500x1063px) Image search: [Google]
sw-ro.jpg
419KB, 1500x1063px
So... what did you think of it?
>>
>>87316171
Far better than The Farce Awakens.
>>
far worse than the force awakens
>>
more forgettable than a generic wank and not nearly as satisfying
>>
Had to see it on 3 viewings. Fell asleep twice. Boring as fuck, until they decide to knick the ship. Since then it's pretty good, awesome even. Until the very end, that was just retarded.

Disney is cancer anyways.
>>
File: 6548624896.jpg (61KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
6548624896.jpg
61KB, 618x800px
>>87316900
>>87316844
>>87316566
>>
>>87316171
Just saw it, not fantastic but better than I expected. Definitely better than The Force Awakens.

Do you think Han Solo fucked Jyn back when she was a smuggler?
>>
>>87316171
The robot looks more real than the girl in that poster wtf
>>
Unironically the best Star Wars movie ever made.
>>
Good
>>
>>87316171
Definitely better than TFA, but goddamnit, the characters.....I can barely even remember how did they looked like, let alone their names.
I secretly hoped that the droid is actually AK-47 and that he would kill them all.

And for fuck sake Disney, can you please stop putting these Gilmore Girls as your main protagonists?
>>
File: 1484202777722.png (124KB, 246x249px) Image search: [Google]
1484202777722.png
124KB, 246x249px
>>87317011
I felt nothing, m8
>>
A well-made film that did what it was supposed to do albeit while suffering from weak characters and dialogue.
>>
Very boring, poorly edited with an ending that was designed to just overwhelm manchildren into leaving the theater happy cause it had Darth Vader and Leia in it.

It is just proof that Star Wars manchildren will eat any shit if it has the Star Wars label on it.
>>
fellasleep/10

same rank I give TFA. Boring shit for kids
>>
>>87317215

Remember when one of the chinamen is like to the main character "Good luck, little sister" and they have a moment, like they've known each for years and are saying goodbye for the last time.

I don't think the interacted once or shared a scene and the movie took place over like 2 days.
>>
>>87317434
Yeah, I am noticing this pattern more and more nowadays. I wonder if that is because of the involvement of progressives in the movie - nothing to characters but their exterior traits, all of women are friends with each other, and any two lesbians will instantly fall in love with each other. My female friend also noted that they use 'ugly actresses' nowadays and asked me if that is a trend or something.
>>
>>87316171
crap
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.