[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was not as good as you guys make it out to be.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Sorcerer-149448.jpg (63KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer-149448.jpg
63KB, 380x400px
This was not as good as you guys make it out to be.
>>
You're not as sophisticated as you think you are.
>>
>>87314277
I liked it fine but I hated all of them. I can't believe I was expected to root for them. They were all pieces of trash. And don't say I wasn't supposed to root for them, the scenes in the poster pic were definitely made to elicit a response like that from me.
>>
Wages of Fear is better
>>
>>87314319

The original was much better and a much better put together film.
>>
What this "you guys" shit? This and wages of fear are hardly ever discussed on this board.

Fuck off.
>>
>>87314277
Whatever. But from a technical standpoint it's a masterpiece.

>>87314464
Also this
>>
>>87314277
How old are you?
>>
>>87314277
Oh um, wow I sure am sorry mister.
>>
>>87314719
Absolutely. But from a narrative standpoint it's messy.
>>
>>87314277
I really hope you watched it on Blu ray with a good TV, it's beautifully shot and being able to see it in proper quality really elevates the extreme situation the men find themselves in.
>>
>>87314957
>it's messy
Fuck, messy?! Jesus christ, who allowed a messy fucking narrative in my movie? Pathetic.
>>
>>87314957
By WF's design it's complex and non-linear. '''Messy''' for brainlets, I guess
>>
>>87315153
complex and non-linear for psuedointellectuals I guess
>>
File: IMG_1803.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1803.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>watching anything that is universally liked by /tv/
>>
>plebs discovered Sorcerer and will start shitting on it now
Once more...
>>
>>87315153

I have no doubt that it was by intentional design. Doesn't make it any more of a success. It's still messy and not focused. It's simply not very good.
>>
>>87314277
I love the director, lead actors, but this movie was so overrated. I was shocked watching it trying to figure out what many others were freaking out over.
>>
>>87314386
>I can't believe I was expected to root for them.
you were not, you stupid faggit.

ITT: shit eating Plebbitor philistine pigs who can't even get a movie like Sorcerer.
>>
>>87315996
>you were not, you stupid faggit.
Yes I was! I was supposed to get behind their struggle and want them to make it out of the jungle alive. Otherwise the movie becomes an interminable mess.
>>
>>87314957

>it's messy

Puta Barça
>>
>>87315234
t. marvel fan
>>
Friedkin was kind of an idiot for calling it 'Sorcerer'.
>>
>>87315072
I liked how the truck was almost a living, smoke-breathing dragon. That was extremely well done.
>>
>>87314448
>>87314464
the first hour of original film is mediocre and dull
>>
>>87314277
the original is just better
>>
File: 5239932_gal[1].jpg (30KB, 390x330px) Image search: [Google]
5239932_gal[1].jpg
30KB, 390x330px
SORCEREEEEEEER, WHO IIIIIS THE MAAAASSTEEEEEEER
>>
File: WagesOfFear.jpg (551KB, 1080x848px) Image search: [Google]
WagesOfFear.jpg
551KB, 1080x848px
>>87321051
The first hour is crucial and really sophisticated if you pull your head out of your ass
The first hour is all about the veneer of civilization these thugs and lowlifes construct to convince themselves they're better than animals
The second two hours is about watching them get reduced from these self-asserted constructs into the pathetic/savage/empty/existentially bankrupt people they really are.
>>
"I'm gonna shit on a talented directors masterpiece. Am I patrician yet guys?"-the thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.