[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : We ask /tv/ if should keep watching a certain series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg (69KB, 382x288px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg
69KB, 382x288px
So I loved the first two seasons of Twin Peaks, but i heard the finale of the last season is so bad it would destroy the memory of the classical 90s series we knew and loved.

Should I go ahead and watch the final season? Or should Fire Walk With Me be the last I ever see of this story?
>>
Finale was great, people lied to you. Not to mention Season 3 is one of the best seasons of any TV show, ever
>>
>>87311890
The finale is Samurai Jack tier. It was literally all a dream. In fact Laura Palmer is fucking alive after Coop managed to be a hero in the spooky red room universe and change things up for a le happy ending where Laura never died, and she basically dreamt up all that happened. Fuck it all.
>>
S3 is reddit: the series, literally
>>
>>87312047
Lets not even go there. Original Coop was le quirky reddit tier as hell with his donut and coffee obsession.
>>
>>87312142
delusional lynchedfag without any knowledge of film
>>
>>87312182

Fuck off retard
>>
>>87312029
You didn't understand it.
>>
File: 1504550546233.jpg (288KB, 2000x765px) Image search: [Google]
1504550546233.jpg
288KB, 2000x765px
>the S3 virgin
>the S1 chad
>>
Did anyone else like the finale, but feel lukewarm about episode 17? I liked how Coop fucked everything up for Laura and they went to an alternate dimension due to his obsession with the case, but I didn't care for Evil Coop's defeat, or even Diane & Coop being an item.
>>
You go watch it and judge instead of following what people say over here, specially the idiots that can't process anything they watch because they need an explanation for anything and they do nothing but read wikis and come up with the stupidest, most pathetic and generic theories for what's happening (based on anyone else's work that has been spoonfed to them like crazy)

Seriously
>>
>>87314427
i liked freddie vs borb but i agree the diane stuff was fuckin weird

dale face superimposed was one of the best images though
>>
>>87311890
You didnt love the first two seasons of Twin Peaks. If you really did, you would have been glued to the screen for every episode of season 3.

Not only was the finale of Season 3 one of the best episodes of the series, but the entire season is undoubtedly the best one and one of the best things ever shown on television.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.