[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was HIS trial? Anyone else think that Ned was acting a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: winter-is-coming-06-1024.jpg (246KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
winter-is-coming-06-1024.jpg
246KB, 1024x576px
Where was HIS trial? Anyone else think that Ned was acting a little like the Mad King here?
>>
He was a filthy deserter. Well deserved.
>>
>>87311621
He was a deserter and broke his oath to the Night's Watch. It's instant death penalty.
>>
>>87311621
He was a deserter and it's punishable by death, but he should have been sent back to the wall to be tried and executed there.
Then at least before he died he could tell everyone about what he saw and they'd probably believe him.
>>
>>87311621
He deserted. Wasn't he the one that saw the White Walker btw?
>>
>>87311621
that's a shitty chopping block, the sword is going straight into the stones at the bottom
>>
>>87311621
the men sent to the night watch are generally done so as an alternative to the death sentence. they're not allowed to run away just because they may die. that's the point of it being a replacement for execution
>>
>>87311621
How the fuck did he end up south of the wall anyway? Why didn't he just go abck to castle black?
>>
>>87311923
It's valyrian steel so i guess it doesn't matter
>>
>>87311999
he went back to wall and then deserted
>>
>>87311621
>Walker ritually killed a watchman
>Ned ritually killed a watchman
>>
>>87311999
Seriously fucking this
It shows how even though the first few seasons were good even then Dabid and Dabid made terrible changes that made no sense.
>>
He was a deserter, most of these men take the black to avoid justice for crimes like stealing, rape, and murder and don't have the luxury of deciding they don't want to be men of the Night's Watch anymore. The Night's Watch was their second chance, they don't get a third. It's harsh, but necessary.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.