[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start consuming unregulated drugs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x800px
Start consuming unregulated drugs.
>>
>We're all just fucking chimps man
>*Agrees with everything the guest says*
>>
Only once you stop the NASA shilling.
>>
>>87308373
ok
>>
>>87308485
Redpill on what do you mean by this
>>
>>87309446

Do you even have Alphabrain near you so you can even process the information?
>>
>>87309446
he;s memeing about the moon landing and flat earth theory
>>
>>87308485
I've read things on the internet man
>>
>>87308482
>guest comes in and talks shit about some guy
>joe agrees completely
>said guy later comes on the show and talks shit about the first guy
>joe agrees completely
>>
File: 1504364713409.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504364713409.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
why has Sam never been on the Joe Rogan podcast? think about it for a second.
Rogan has publicly said he likes the 2070 paradigm shift, but feigns ignorence about Sams identity. He has had much smaller fries on. retards like Sargon. He is obviously into the culture war, and everyone with a cursory knowledge knows about sam.
Why then the act? PR? from a man who is a personal friend of Alex Jones?
I was thinking about all of this when it suddenly hit me. You know sam is fucked up. You know he grew up with a single mother.
Say rogan is out touring with his standup or his gay wrestling stuff. All the guys tease him, and to prove he’s not gay bro, he has to fuck some floosy. This must have happened a million times during the years. but this time, something different happens. Joe puts his moves on the lowest hanging fruit in the bar, and the next morning, leave town on his next pomegranate sorting adventure. And then boom, 9 months later, a progedy is born.
I think sam probably realised at a young age. Proably saw rogan on television. probably felt like a looking into a banana shaped mirror. sam’s observant. Cant pull a fast one on hyde. Then slowly, the ressentiment and rage from never having known his dad building, he grows stronger, crazier. At his darkest moment, he thinks to himself: "well if im the son of a daisy enthousiast, I might also be a Chocolate Smuggler"
So he fucks a tranny.
This changes everything for Sam. Having lost his last bit of stability or framework, he dedicates all his energies to getting fit. too proud to say anything himself, he tries to model himself on his dad, to surpass him.
When sam talks about joe he’s acting out, he wants his fathers attention. watch his relationship with his mother, and tell me that sam isn’t a guy who would constantly yell at his father: “your so fucking gay dad you fag”. He only wants to hear joe tell him “world peace was funny bro Heidegger is a faggot”.
>>
why is joe obsessed with SJWs?
>>
>>87310336
Probably because he's one of the most mellow and agreeable high profile people to ever live and still get shit from them.
>>
>>87309681
Well he is Irish-Italian, so it's hardly surprising that he is a two faced cunt.
>>
>>87310269
you know, i've had this exact thought and was gonna write it down at some point
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
File: 26bYfYa.png (211KB, 277x343px) Image search: [Google]
26bYfYa.png
211KB, 277x343px
>>87308373
>tfw already 10 shroom techs deep today
>>
File: Screenshot-727.jpg (27KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-727.jpg
27KB, 1366x768px
Look into it.
>>
>>87310269

>So he fucks a tranny.

t. jpeg image with no actual proof
>>
>>87311038
DUDE I'M CRAZY
I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I'M INSANE
LOOK AT FUCKING NEIL AMSTRONG'S INSTAGRAM I'M TELLING YOU
I'M CRAZY
>>
>>87310843
please do
>>
>>87310336

probably because comedians stand the lose a ton from SJW policy
>>
>>87310336
He's pandering to the low iq of his followers that waste their lives hating others and not doings things, that call it being 'red pilled.' He's a 50 year old with women's sleeve tattoos, he wants to stay culturally relevant, slightly edgy, so calls out sjws. It's sad, I mean his whole attack on mencia was literally his attempt at social justice.
>>
>>87310892
give me the Alex Jones one
>>
>>87308373
I unironically wish I was more like Joe Rogan.
>>
File: 1501794187657.png (863KB, 494x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501794187657.png
863KB, 494x703px
>>87312217
>I mean his whole attack on mencia was literally his attempt at social justice.
That was really fucked up to be honest, some of the people he interviewed about having their jokes stolen later admitted that they were just playing it up for the camera/drunk.

Not to mention that the main Ari Shaffir joke in question was such an easy generic one (If we deport all the Mexicans... Who is going to build the wall to keep them out?) I don't give a single fuck about Mencia but him coming out and nuking that guy's carrer was completely out of line.

The fact that they all look back at it as such a brave virtous moment makes it all the more distasteful
>>
>>87308373
so I can turn into a baked retard who uploads pictures of my bad egg breakfasts everyday?
>>
>>87312518
hes a rich successful dude with two amazing jobs. no need to say unironically
>>
>>87312659
He is true Manlet Royalty.
>>
>>87312734
D-d-did he, dare I say, finally learn?
>>
File: file.png (161KB, 402x280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
161KB, 402x280px
>>87312599
>>87312777
>>
>>87310549
t. angry little wasp
>>
He's a wop.
>>
>>87310269
Rogen only interviews relevant or interesting people.
>>
>>87311182
its a picture of sam with a dingus in his mouth. How is that no actual proof?
>>
>>87308373
I took Ayahuasca the other day. Nothing special, just a pretty decent light show and some really nice screen transition of nonsensical imagery. The few imageries that I can remember are talking pillars within spanish architecture, neon buffallo sphinx creature across starry skies, comfy 90s family diners with the Wendys girl as waitress.

As a stone cold atheist I don't see any profound meaning behind it but it was a pretty kino vision nonetheless.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.