[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wind River

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Wind_River_(2017_film).png (115KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Wind_River_(2017_film).png
115KB, 220x326px
This really surpassed my expectations. It's very refreshing to see capeshit actors get to show off their acting chops instead of just jumping around in front of a green screen.

Especially Renner, he probably gets the least to work with in the Avengers movies so it was nice to see him get to actually perform. A lot of the important dramatic scenes could have easily fallen flat if a different actor did too much/too little.

What are other movies that take place in very snowy settings? It was comfy and aesthetically pleasing to have drifting snow for many of the scenes, reminded me a bit of how the Bastogne episode of Band of Brothers felt.
>>
>dat mag dump scene
>>
>>87306725
i heard this movie was supposed to tie end sicario and hell or high water but it didnt
>>
>>87306725
Renner played the same badass sharpshooter who always says the right thing and always knows what to do he plays in every movie.

Olson was ok given what she had to work with.
>>
I thought the whole part where the security guys drew their weapons on law enforcement was really fucking stupid. Like the deputies wouldnt immediately handcuff them and detain them.
>>
>>87308674
indian land. law has no jurasdiction
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.