[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really as good as what people in 2012 said it was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is it really as good as what people in 2012 said it was?
>>
No, it's reddit.
>>
It is if you don't join the OMG WALTER WHITE IS AWESUM fanclub
>>
its still the best drama ever made

if anything surpasses it within the next 10 years, id be surprised
>>
>BrBa ended four years ago
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
>>87305325
>>
>>87305362
>The Wire isn't a thing
>>
Ehh, watched a couple episodes during an AMC marathon a few weeks ago.

It sorta aged like mould. Definitely not even close to many other dramas (Sopranos, the Wire, even Better Call Saul)
>>
>>87305297
It was a quality show. However most people binge watch it, which fixes a bit of the pacing of the show. Very few faults with the show other than the pacing for me, one episode a week would sometimes be filler then it might time skip or a ton of different things would happen in one episode that would have been better served spreading them out.
>>
>>87306036
I only hear the wire being talked about on /tv/ and fucking reddit, which is rare.

If you think wire is the best, you are secretly a cuck who wants to get raped by a nigger. I'm not even joking. That show fucking sucks
>>
>>87305297
It was good but went on a lot longer than it needed to.
>>
It's a great show, but has no rewatch value and is slightly overrated
>>
>>87306126
>I can't enjoy anything if it isn't even tangentially related to black people

Who the fuck does this to themselves? Just losers with no accomplishments that rely on the accomplishments of people that sorta look like them.
>>
The show got mega popular and the fandom that attracts also brought with it some really obnoxious fans. A lot of the fandom over stated the drug fighting and explosions.

It's at its core a morality tale. The aim of the show was to get a truly good man, add some circumstance and make him truly evil by the end. No one would deny that change was a smooth, and complete success.

>>87305909
I watched it since s2 aired, so even though I pretty much saw it all live, it feels like it ended in 2015. Not sure why.
>>
>>87305362
It's clearly not the best drama ever considering no one talks about it anymore. All of the drama and excitement in it was cliffhanger stuff. None of it was sustainable, good writing. That's why it has no rewatchability.
>>
>>87305362
Got season 7 hun
>>
>>87306350
He was a cunt from the get go. He let his cunt wife smoke when she was pregnant, he was too arrogant to accept money from his firends, he was a shit father, he was shit at his job
>>
>>87306193
>has no rewatch value

Itdfdasfsdf
>>
>>87306455
This but unironically
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.