[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indiana Jones 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How much more can they ruin this franchise? Is there any hope?
>>
put a black person in it
>>
>>87301618

Have you seen what those sick, deranged child fiddlers in Hollywood did to the Terminator series, did you see what they did to people like Macaulay Culkin and Edward Furlong.

Have you seen what they've done to our culture in the 21st century?

They can do so much more to ruin everything you love and cherish, they serve the progenitor of ruination and worship him like they worship wealth and degeneracy.
>>
File: IMG_2256.jpg (46KB, 445x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
46KB, 445x523px
>>87301618
A spinoff about his half-black granddaughter who becomes a Mary Sue archeologist and stops the Alt Right from discovering a powerful pepe statue that give dubs to anyone who posts with it. She then uses it to destroy the patriarchy.
>>
>>87301618
But would Disney really bring back Shia? His reputation isn't the strongest at the moment.
>>
>>87302620
they brought back indys literal who girlfriend from the first movie even though she looked like a fat piece of shit so yeah probably
>>
>>87301618
Part Time
>>
>>87302684
But Crystal wasn't Disney and Karen Allen doesn't have a reputation like Shia does.
>>
>>87301618
Your shop sucks, OP.
>>
>>87302620
I hope so. He's the only reason I want a with film.
>>
>>87302620
Shia shat all over Spielberg and the film a few years later, so I doubt it.
>>
>>87301618
Remember that Spileberg, Kathleen Kennedy and Michael Koepp are behind Crystal Skull, nut we're supposed to believe it sucks because of Lucas
>>
>>87301618
Here's what I think should have happened.

Raiders of the Lost Ark is perfect, nothing needs to be changed about it. He's fighting Nazis in Egypt.
Now move on to Temple of Doom. Keep it the same, but make it take place after Raiders of the Lost Ark. We're setting it up now that Indy's movies will take place in different settings with different bad guys each time. Fighting a crazy cult in India is awesome.
Third we'll move onto Last Crusade. I would say drop the Nazis and make everything the same, except they're fighting some insane Christian religious order like out of a Dan Brown novel or something.
Next make Kingdom of the Crystal skull. A fresh new location, the jungles of South America. Now you can introduce the Soviets and make the movie feel kind of like an old enemy from Raiders has returned in a new form. Also Indy won't be fucking 80 years old.
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (153KB, 742x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
153KB, 742x932px
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GOD FUCKING NO
>>
>>87303371
Is this Indy fanfic time? I'm in.

Indy searches for the fountain of youth before Hitler, who escaped to South America after WW2, finds it first. He fights nazis AND untapped South American cannibals. In the end Indy plunges into the fountain and emerges young (different actor) and the series starts anew.
>>
>>87303729
The next movie of the reboot has young Indy taking on the yakuza and nuclear deformed Japanese on a seemingly abandoned island while exploring old WW2 bunkers and pacific island jungles. No clue what he's looking for but he accidentally makes out his illegitimate daughter a la old boy style because now they are the same age.
>>
>>87303891
And finally the last of the new trilogy has Indy high in the mountains investigating reincarnation. He fights a yeti and the last remnant of nazis who now go by a different name trying to bring Hitler back to life after he was killed in the fountain of youth. Indy is killed in the end but reborn as baby named Nathan drake. ZOMG YAAAAAASSSSSSS
>>
>>87303240
What if RLM was a Disney operation from the beginning and its ultimate goal was guilting Lucas into selling out? They even named JJ Abrams as director years in advance.
>>
Just do Fate of Atlantis exactly as the game. Everyone wants this, it's a perfect Indy story.
>>
>>87302971
>>87303463

kek, i didn't even notice this. It's just an image i picked from gis.
>>
File: gameover.jpg (17KB, 238x436px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.jpg
17KB, 238x436px
>>87301618
It's time for new people to have new adventures, anon.

The old adventures were fun but you can't go back.
>>
>>87301618
LOL WOULDN'T IT BE BAD IF THEY PUT IN SOME REALLY OUTLANDISH CGI LIKE MAYBE SOME CGI MONKEYS OR SOMETHING. MAYBE LIKE HAVE THE MAIN CHARACTER SWINGING AROUND WITH THEM IN A SCENE.

I'm really glad that will never happen.

Since this is an Indy thread, I've not seen Crystal Skull yet. What am I in for...?
>>
>>87304691
A pretty cool movie :^)
>>
>>87304691
it's honestly on the same level of quality and substance as the original three

i never saw them as an adolescent so i had an unbiased notion of the series going into a marathon of them all
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (42KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
42KB, 650x323px
>>87301618
I'm just wondering what the Disney logo will morph into, like the Paramount logo in the previous films.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.