[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black coach comes and takes over a winning football coach's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: savior.jpg (68KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
68KB, 1706x960px
>black coach comes and takes over a winning football coach's team just because he's black
>white players don't want to play for the boon
>black players think it's going to be all black
>no matter what the black coach does he can't get the team to put down their differences and be a great football team
>it takes pic related a WHITE ALL AMERICAN man to bring both sides together

Is there nothing a white man can't do?
>>
>>87285004
all americans are niggers
>>
Y
O
U

B
L
I
T
Z

A
L
L

N
I
G
H
T
>>
>>87285124
YOU MAKE SURE THEY REMEMBER
FOREVER
THE NIGHT THEY PLAYED THE TITANS
>>
>>87285004
>Americans
>White
Yeah, just like Spain, Greece, and Italians are "White."
>>
>>87285004
Typical liberal movies with their subtle white savior complex

Democrats are the real racists
>>
>>87285004

The first thing football coaches do is strip you of differences and hammer the shit out of you. Not unlike being in the army. They break you down and force you together.

It all comes out like mashed potatoes in the end.
>>
>>87285198
calm down leaf no one gives a shit about your french ass
>>
I fucking hate this movie so much. virginia is a garbage heap. the usa would be so much better if the capitol was located in an area of the country that was actually progressive like nyc. fuck the south.
>>
>>87285368
*smacks lips*
>>
Hey, Sunshine
Sunshiiiiine
>>
>>87285709
I liked him better with the long hair brah, remind me of Bertier's momma!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.