[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were his thoughts at that moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 5

File: qyburn.jpg (80KB, 1414x874px) Image search: [Google]
qyburn.jpg
80KB, 1414x874px
What were his thoughts at that moment?
>>
>>87284711
now i dont have to use my own hand!
>>
>>87284711
Curiosity, jealousy, and a bit of rage.
>>
Was that a fart or a shit.....fuck
>>
"Neat"
>>
>i wanna fuck that
>>
File: Qyburn (1).jpg (169KB, 813x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Qyburn (1).jpg
169KB, 813x1100px
>tfw bookish Qyburn is actually Dr. Pavel
>>
I actually had a pretty happy feeling when Qyburn and the Dany group had a little moment of studying the white walker

Idk it made me giddy, watching them work together for a fleeting moment
>>
>>87284711
I wonder what happens if I glue this thing onto Jaime?
>>
>>87284711
Fascination and intrigue
>>
>>87287252
Because you can identify that he's not a villain, merely a scholar/scientist
>>
>>87287214
He looks more like The Fonz.
>>
>>87287317
yeah a scholar/scientist that uses living people for his gruesome experiments
>>
>>87287424
Like something bad
All the medical achievements were made during studies on living people.
>>
>>87287317
He's a villain inasmuch that he served a villainous queen. I guess you can't consider him any more villainous than the Tarlys
>>
>>87284711
"This is terrible CGI"
>>
It was literally in the after show analysis
>>
>>87287514
it's still fucked up m8.

in the books even cersei shudders to think about the shit he does
>>
If mengel had made his own Gregor clegane......
>>
>>87287539
the tarlys don't brutally dissect living people and do other unspeakable shit to them in their evil laboratories
>>
>>87287579

It's obviously a practical prop you dumb fart
>>
>>87287424
>>87287539
He doesn't let emotion affect him or his judgements. In a sense he's the same as The Hound. They're in villainous roles and come across as such because they're professionals. Hound had emotions thrown into the mix with and it broke/freed him. Now he's more or less an anti-hero. If you removed Qyburn from the luxury being Hand affords, i'm sure he'd still be doing the exact same things, even if he was with Danny or Jon.
>>
Is Qyburn the von Braun of Westeros?
>>
>>87287762
Absolutely not. Cersei doesn't order him to continue his crazy grotesque experiments, he does them because it's his personal passion, and she just indulges him. It sickens her.
>>
>>87284711
Maybe jaime has a new hand!
>>
>>87287664
Literally who does he dissect that didn't deserve it?

He's trying to push Westeros past the dark ages. Since is not without sacrifice
>>
>>87287831
It is sickening but it doesn't make him a villain. There's purpose behind his madness whereas you compare him to Joffrey who simply indulged his cruelty in chase of a high
>>
Qyburn thinks he is above everyone on the show's retarded schemes and inconsistent character motivations.

Whenever they show him he is just waiting for them to shut up......

I identify strongly with this character
>>
>>87287921
>indulged his own*
>>
>>87287898
cersei literally just gives him random peasants and people she doesn't like

so almost nobody he dissects deserves it. And Westeros doesn't need his studies to get past the Dark Ages. A lot of Essos is already in the Renaissance.

>>87287921
he's literally a mad scientist serving the crazed queen
>>
>>87288004
There is a reason why Qyburn is /our guy/
>>
he's a villain but you always just have to feel good to see a person enjoying their studies and research. You know Qyburn is happy and so you are happy too
>>
>>87284711
Are the dead hiring?
>>
>>87288028
>he's literally a mad scientist serving the crazed queen
But that still doesn't make him a villain even though they're trying hard to push it
>>
Until Qyburn gets a lead actress to show giner by claiming to see a rash he will never be /ourguy
>>
File: dab.jpg (291KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
291KB, 1365x2048px
>>87284711
Probably what to do about that sudden, uncontrollable raging erection.
>>
>closest i'll ever get to holding a girl's hand
:(
>>
>>87288066
how is he not a villain
>>
Now that LF is dead there is only 1 guy who isn't a frowning depressed black hole of charisma.....

Besides Euron obviously
>>
>>87288143
Are you saying that Barristan Selmy is also a villain because he served the mad king?
>>
In Qyburn's defense peasants are the niggers of westeros
>>
>>87288284
Barristan didn't go out of his way to conduct cruel and gruesome experiments on innocent people.
>>
Qyburn isn't going out of his way either tho......

Those "people" in the black cells are already rotting anyway just sitting there
>>
>>87288143
He's a scientist that used dying men to further scientific research, he's not doing it because he's evil

Hes immoral, but he's not a villian
>>
>>87288143
You're basically enjoying the fruits of villains by using your computer, since science wouldn't have advanced this far without people doing shit like what qyburn did, irl.
retard
>>
Again if Mengel accomplished 1/10 of what Qyburn has achieved we would look the other way in regards to injecting dye into people's eyes and trying to swap identical twins heads
>>
>>87288359
It certainly is more work for him to put them through his experiments than for him to kill them mercifully or leave them there.

>>87288363
He doesn't only use already dying people. Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.

He's a psychopathic mad doctor who is serving the antagonist with no moral qualms while conducting hideous experiments. I don't know what logic you can use to claim he's not a villainous character.

>>87288379
please explain to me how experiments like qyburns lead to the invention of the computer
>>
>>87288469
The same scientists did multiple fields
>>
When in the show do they reference these experiments on peasants?
>>
>>87288506
so please explain to me how such experiments lead to the creation of the computer
>>
>>87284711
>oh fuck The Mountain is already dead and can be turned

People assume a war in the south will happen, IMO Night King is taking his dragon straight to Kings Landing and make a million zombie army
>>
>>87288284
Barristan Selmy is a tragic hero because he truly suffers with everything that has and does go on, in pretty much every scene he's in. Qyburn loves being a mad scientist, happily serves and even creates most of Cersei's wicked plans, and he loves torturing people and will do it for it's own sake. Don't be naive to the difference.
>>
>>87288537
Use brain and think sometimes please not just reading what others tell you to think
>>
>>87288592
I'm denying the claim, but it's your argument so I'm expecting you to provide sources for your absurd statement.
>>
Why doesn't Qyburn just kill everyone and make them all zombies like Gregor so they can't be killed by the Others?
>>
This is a comfier than expected discussion
>>
>>87288592
Lmao fuckin loser you can't even explain yourself.
Qyburn is a psychopath torturer and an evil man. If he discovers something, then that's all well and good, but he'll still be evil, and the way it is now he's definitely not redeemed just for trying.
>>
I always liked Qyburn. Too much of his immoral activity is off-screen, his soothing voice and relaxed demeanor has coloured a positive perception of him in my mind.
>>
>>87288735
>oh no people are bad so we should disregard everything good they do
>>
>>87288805
That's not what he said.
>>
>>87288469
>Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.

Show a single instance of this happening in the show, and no the Mountain does not count
>>
>>87288831
We should disregard all findings we got from the nazi experiments too right?
>>
He's wondering if he can learn to control them and then turn every other human into one so he can be the king of the zombies
>>
>>87288735
I bet you think Werhner Von Braun should be taught as an evil man with no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>87288306
You don't know that those people were innocent.
>>
>>87287736
It's a guy's arm that has a green screen sleeve from the elbow to the shoulder. You see it in the behind the scenes clip on HBO's Youtube.
>>
>>87288879
That's not what anyone is saying.
>>
>>87288873
Was talking about in the books. In the show we don't actually see much of his experiments, or even hear of them. So I'll concede he's less evil in the show.

Though he's still a mad scientist who has no moral qualms about assisting Cersei ( and often even being the idea guy ) for her plans.

>>87288899
The people in the books Cersei gives to him are most assuredly innocent, or at the very least, hardly guilty enough to deserve what he does to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ6fhp483YU

>Performs experiments on DYING men to save people who still have a chance of living
>Evil
>>
>>87288952
Answer the question then
>>
Qyburn doesn't seem like a bad guy t b h

I could easily see him having fallen into Dany's service if the circumstances hadn't landed him with Cersei. He would have served her well as he served Cersei. Dany would disapprove of his methods but he would assure her it's for the greater good and she would allow it and ultimately he would be the exact same character
>>
>>87288993
What does Nazism have to do with Qyburn's place in the story? He's obviously a villain but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to relate with him on some level. In fact you should relate to non-terrible villains.
>>
>>87288955
His most destructive idea, blowing up the sept, liberated KL from a hateful religious group that oppressed the homosexual, sex worker, and religious minority population.
>>
it just dawned on me that show qyburn is exactly what book littlefingers supposed to be. a nice unassuming friendly man who seems like he could do no wrong. not look at the sneaky guy the most suspicious motherfucker in the 7 kingdoms.
>>
>>87288955
>hardly guilty enough to deserve what he does to them.

There's something called the deterrence effect. Subjecting a handful of pickpockets to gruesome experiments will cause a much larger number of thieves to reconsider than a slap on the wrist. It's just.
>>
>>87289081
and killed countless innocent people and put cersei in charge

who is of course such a just ruler
>>
>>87287424
>living people for his gruesome experiments
>>87287831
>crazy grotesque experiments, he does them because it's his personal passion, and she just indulges him. It sickens her.
>>87288306
>conduct cruel and gruesome experiments on innocent people.
>>87288469
>Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.
>>87288735
>Qyburn is a psychopath torturer and an evil man.

None of this has ever been stated on the show.
>>
>>87289097
>There's something called the deterrence effect. Subjecting a handful of pickpockets to gruesome experiments will cause a much larger number of thieves to reconsider than a slap on the wrist. It's just.

Except the experiments aren't widely known among King's Landing, so this doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>87289111
>killed countless innocent people
[citation needed]
>>
>>87289111
It was the only way to stop the faith militant. Any other approach would cost thousands more lives.
>>
I don't understand how not experimenting/learning from people cersei was going to kill anyway is somehow more noble
>>
>>87289150
do you think those people at the trial deserved to all go up in flames
>>87289181
cersei is hardly an improvement over the faith militant
>>
>>87289147
You think the creepy old maester, the one suddenly rising to Hand, the mysterious resurrection of The Mountain, doesn't get people talking?

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>87289188
disregarding the fact that making someone suffer horribly before they die is considered morally worse than outright killing them, in the books at least, cersei gives him people she wasn't planning to kill anyway
>>
>>87289201
>do you think those people at the trial deserved to all go up in flames
Irrelevant. Qyburn didn't kill them.
>>
>>87289216
>You think the creepy old maester, the one suddenly rising to Hand, the mysterious resurrection of The Mountain, doesn't get people talking?

In the books it isn't widely known he's the Mountain. He goes under an alias, few people suspect he is, but it's not a commonly known thing.

Regardless, how would this work as a deterrent to thieves and imply he's doing horrible experiments to petty cutthroats in King's Landing?
>>
>>87289201
Cersei only aims to kill privileged noble-born rivals. Her own sexual identity makes her sympathetic to the oppressed in the city. She doesn't hunt down minority groups for its own sake liked the FM.
>>
>>87288964
Honestly this is a very good justification

Even if you don't agree with Qyburn, he isn't evil for evils sake. He performs experiments to better the lives of others
>>
>>87289270
Any old lord tortures, but Ramsay Bolton took it to a whole other level, making people know not to cross him or break his laws. Similarly, the Black Cells and suffering the Queen's justice might scare some, but not nearly as much as being a subject of Qyburn's experiment.
>>
>>87288524
>When in the show do they reference these experiments on peasants?

Season 3 when Jaime was traveling back to Kings Landing
>>
>>87287514
Wasn't Mengele just a psycho after a certain point?
Qybie is just completely amoral. He's constantly getting results though. Have we ever seen him do some fucked shit just for giggles?
>>
>>87289066
You haven't even read the books
>>
>>87289361
>Any old lord tortures
No they don't. Robb explicitly says in the show he won't torture people, and torturing your war enemies and torturing random people is a very different thing.
> Similarly, the Black Cells and suffering the Queen's justice might scare some, but not nearly as much as being a subject of Qyburn's experiment.
Except Qyburn's experiments on people aren't at all widely known, so it wouldn't scare anyone.
>>
A better question is, how is he going to die?
>>
>>87289430
Probably killed by one of his experiments or would be victims.
Or totally forgotten.
>>
>>87287921
>it doesn't make him a villain
sure it does you dingus
>>
Things the "evil" queen does

Kill people in active rebellion against the authority of the iron throne

Reward those who have shown her loyalty

Defend her culture and territory from foreign invaders

Things the "good" queen does

Burns people who say the king of westeros should be westerosi

Rewards and promotes people because of their political ideology instead as opposed to merit or loyalty

Brings thousands of savages from a culture with no taboo on rape into a country with a college of medicine
>>
>>87289492
nobody is arguing in favor of dany
>>
>>87289406
First, Robb is depicted as naively noble. Second, we're talking about actual criminals. Lords have to deal with them and they have cells complete with torture implements. Or do you think the <1000 man Night's Watch really contains all the murderers and rapists in Westeros?
>>
>>87289492
just like real life
it's like ceramic work
>>
>>87289534
Typically there are already decided sentences for criminals. They don't just torture them for giggles.

And again, none of Qyburn's actions can be defended by deterrence as they aren't widely known.
>>
>>87284711
>Please don't burn this because I might be able to experiment on it
>>
Robb was very adamant about conducting himself honorable.

It is the main reason he, along with his pregnant queen,lady mother, pet wolf and most of his kingdom's nobility, were killed at his uncles wedding.
>>
>>87289480
>that feel when he randomly inhales a chemical and his character is assassinated by the writers in the most anticlimactic way possible
>>
>>87289570
Again, they don't show thieves gossiping because the show's already pressed for time (and the books are already too sprawling for the fat man to handle), but you're naive to think the experiments aren't widely known.

For God's sake, he lets gangs of spying children dart in and out of his laboratory. It's safe to say the thieves know what getting sent to the prison can entail.
>>
>>87288993
>>87288892
There is a class of immoral scientists who for the promise of power and knowledge will sacrifice anything, including the lives, sanity, and health of humans. These people are not useless to the world and the scientific community, their work is kept and used, but these people are defined by their very moral reprehensibility. That's why we even talk about them, because they're morally questionable, and that's why you're defending him. No we don't want to throw away their research, and yes they have an explanation for their actions, but anyone who tortures or orders the torture of people will be known as a torturer, and are not magically vindicated from being killers and abusers just because they did it for a reason. It's pretty much the definition of a mad scientist. Psychopathic and immoral, but for the purpose of knowledge.
>>
>>87289492

What. She has no legitimacy,

Cersei is verifiably bad by any standard and when the final battle came she cared more about herself then the entire population of the continent, else she would have actually sent her forces north.
>>
>>87287214
Maester Qyburn, I'm whitecloaks
>>
If cersei is the lesser of the 2 evils how can Qyburn be working for "the evil queen"?

At worst he is doing unscrupulous tasks for a great cause.
>>
>that feel when not a mad scientist
he's living the dream
>>
>>87289492
Cersei wouldn't lift a finger to save anyone's life or improve anyone's well being but that of herself and her family, and in the end it won't even work because she's an incompetent short term thinker and betrays her only allies constantly. Anything good about her as a ruler disappears immediately when she dies by her brother's hand. Betraying everyone around you until you get killed is not 'good ruling'.
>>
>>87289764
>unscrupulous tasks

Again, not even unscrupulous. The subjects of these tests are repaying a small, tiny fraction of their debt to society.
>>
You can't judge Qyburn by our worlds mad scientist standard since he has both raised the dead and seen a wight
>>
>>87289714
eh you don't get to bring the convicts
>>
>>87289884
If I cut it's head off, with it die?
>>
Cersei sits the iron throne and has 4 (possibly 5 with the stormlands) kingdoms supporting her cause.

Legitimacy doesn't always mean came out of the previous monarch's genitalia

In cerseis case legitimate means westerosi who will keep the dothrake from raping my family
>>
>>87289648
>Again, they don't show thieves gossiping because the show's already pressed for time (and the books are already too sprawling for the fat man to handle), but you're naive to think the experiments aren't widely known.

They explicitly say in the books that that shit is kept secret and under wraps for very obvious reasons.

In show universe Cersei can slaughter kids on the street and nobody will dispute her rule, but having that shit be public knowledge would be very damaging to her legitimacy, which is already shaky.
>>
Danny just literally brought thousands of rapists onto mainland westeros and gave cersei a martyr by burning the lord of horn hill and his son alive

In what universe is her legitimacy shaky?
>>
>>87290099
>4

Riverlands, Westerlands, who's 3 and 4?

Dany took back the Reach, Crownlands aren't a kingdom, Vale is joined with the North, Dorne would never side with Cersei, Stormlands pretty much doesn't exit
>>
>>87290347
>>87290099

Westerlands, Riverlands, Ironborn

But the Riverlands seem missing from the show, all the Freys are dead and there's no mention of the other houses.

So it's pretty much just two, because we don't have a clue what's happening in the Stormlands and neither do the writers.
>>
>>87290316
The universe in which she has no real claim to the throne, and she blew up the equivalent of Vatican, killing several Highborns, including the Queen and her own Uncle, making her a kinslayer and this is all apparently widely known, because even Hot Pie knows it was her.

Honestly not even the Lannister forces should logically be supporting her.
>>
>inb4 Gregor is actually secretly programmed to only be loyal to Qyburn
>>
Yeah I am having a hard time believing burning the lord of horn hill and his son alive wins you the loyalty of the reach......

Danny literally has never even seen the reach. All the people know about her is that when Randyll tarly explained why the people of westeros will never accept Danny she burned him alive......
>>
She eliminated traitors nothing more.

The people of westeros probably cheered her over her removal of the violent and disruptive sparrow thugs.

Case in point the reach (which includes oldtown) and is for the 7 the way Italy is Catholic stuck behind her
>>
>>87290554
>Yeah I am having a hard time believing burning the lord of horn hill and his son alive wins you the loyalty of the reach......

Are you forgetting the part where Cersei burned the liege lord of the Reach, his son and heir, and his daughter in the sept explosion? It's not as if she's done anything to curry their favor.

Honestly the Tarly's even answering her summons to KLs was retarded and made no sense.
>>
>>87290643
>mace Tyrell
>a traitor
he had literally done nothing to oppose her since swearing loyalty

His death, not even including the death of his two trueborn children, should have infuriated all the Reach Lords, the Tarly's included.
>>
>>87290657
I forget, is it confirmed that Cersei was behind the sept explosion? Like, people know that?
>>
>>87290850
Hot Pie seemed to know it, and Randyll Tarly knew it when he was talking with Jaime.

So yeah I'd assume it's confirmed.
>>
1. sparrow declares himself a traitor by claiming authority over the iron throne and imprisons the queen of westeros as well as a knight of the kingsguard

2. mace Tyrrell acknowledges that authority by answering the sparrow's summons

3. Illiterate peasants take pride in their ability to explain to the trully retarded why Mace Tyrrell was a traitor
-
>>
>>87290928
>1. sparrow declares himself a traitor by claiming authority over the iron throne and imprisons the queen of westeros as well as a knight of the kingsguard

are you forgetting the part where the High Sparrow, which includes the trial, had the backing of the King?

If anything, Cersei is the traitor for not answering the summons. The fuck was Mace supposed to do? Say no to the King's command?
>>
>>87288214
Beric Dondarrion
>>
Randyll tarly seems like a sensible guy.

I don't think he would shed many tears over the tyrells who seemed to die attempting to institute a theocracy complete with a tyrannical religious zealot.
>>
>>87291050
>Randyll tarly seems like a sensible guy.

I don't think he would shed many tears over the tyrells who seemed to die attempting to institute a theocracy complete with a tyrannical religious zealot.

This is the same guy who fought in favor of the Mad King.
>>
>>87291050
the high sparrows all started because of cersei though

and the tyrells clearly opposed the High Sparrow. Mace was marching an army up to the sept before Tommen, Cersei's son, declared that the High Sparrow had his backing.
>>
>>87290086
It would be extremely painful
>>
You seem to be forgetting how the king only acknowledged the sparrow's authoriauthoritythe queen of westeros was in his dungeon

I don't think the peasants would miss /forget a detail like that.

What the people probs believe happened

1. Religious zealots are nuts

2. The king said whatever he needed to to keep the nutjob from killing his queen

3. The king came to his senses and realized the nutjob was going to kill her regardless

4. Mace Tyrrell believes otherwise and tries negotiating with the terrorist

5. Wildfyre
>>
>>87288964
totally forgot qyburn was in s3. he's been around a while now geez
>>
>>87291259
It's an undead
>>
>>87287831
She seems pretty happy with the mountain
>>
File: 43-am.png (1010KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
43-am.png
1010KB, 1280x680px
>>87289114
BEHOLD! His horrible abomination!
Has science gone too far?
>>
>>87291372
>You seem to be forgetting how the king only acknowledged the sparrow's authoriauthoritythe queen of westeros was in his dungeon

He still acknowledged it after she was out of the dungeon. And they were marching an army about to kill all the Sparrows and free Margarey before Tommen stopped them.

>Mace Tyrrell believes otherwise and tries negotiating with the terrorist

At no point was Mace Tyrell shown to be negotiating with the Sparrow. Why would anyone believe this? Not only did Cersei kill Mace, she kills his daughter, who was the Queen.

Tommen publically declared that the Sparrow had his backing, and the Sparrow's started from Cersei. If anyone would be suspected of collusion with the Sparrows, it would be her.

The death of the Tyrell family should've been on bar with the death of Ned Stark for the Reach. All of their banners should've risen in outright rebellion, the Tarly's included.
>>
The sparrows were caused by wartime stress same as the witch trials. War increases religious zealotry- always has.

Also, Randyll fought to preserve the cultural, traditions, and political structure of westeros DESPITE the king being mad.......
>>
>>87291659
on par, rather.
>>
>>87291689
He literally fought for the King because the Tyrells, his Lord declares for the King. The idea that he'd fight for the publically hated Cersei, who usurped the throne and killed the entire family of his Lord's is ridiculous.
>>
Mace tyrell attended the summons the sparrow DEMANDED the King on the iron throne and his regent attend.

That is the definition of treason. Beckett was killed for doing 1/100th of what the sparrow did

/pol would understand this in a heartbeat
>>
The sparrows were caused by wartime stress same as the witch trials. War increases religious zealotry- always has.

Also, Randyll fought to preserve the cultural, traditions, and political structure of westeros DESPITE the king being mad.......
>>
>>87291864
Tommen publicly declared that the trial and the Sparrow had his backing. It would be treason -not- to attend.
>>
Things the people know about Qyburn

Qyburn was instrumental in saving Jaime and the mountain - our sides 2 most famous warriors

Qyburn has come up with the only machine that can threaten the unstoppable monsters that remorselessly burn my countrymen by the hundreds

Qyburn was instrumental in stopping the attempted theocratic coup lead by deranged religious zealots

Qyburn is a native westerosi that has reduced cut the assasination rate for the king on the iron throne in half.
>>
>>87291441
for you.
>>
are we going to see the golden company for real in season 8? are they a meme or what, what's their angle?
>>
Tommen paid the sparrow lip service while he had his queen in custody not unlike a younger towing Lannister did at duskendale

Tommen did not attend. It would not be difficult to argue that a person would have to be lolly stokeworth stupid to expect him to
>>
>>87292157
they'll be samurai

screencap this post
>>
He's gonna go north and ask the Night king to turn him into a Walker.
>>
The golden company will exist solely to show how horrible and greedy whites can be to contrast with how well the illiterate dothraki have taken to the 7 and shitting in doors.
>>
>>87292233
But the golden company are native westerosi; they only wanted to "go home again"
>>
>>87292106
OH GOLLY GOSH, REALLY? I always wanted one
>>
>>87284759
Lol! How do I upvote?
>>
>>87290871
People of King's Landing know at least that she has stores of Wildfire after seeing it used at Blackwater, and her would-be trial was a huge event that she was holding up. I guess it wouldn't be a stretch for them to put two and two together.
>>
>>87288539
the nightking wouldn't do something that risky that even dany couldn't do with even more dragons and her army.

nightking will come down slow bringing the winter and his armies and will have a large one by the time they hit KL.

KL is the goal not a step.
>>
>>87293954
does he even know how the rest of Westeros is laid out? he could have some incredibly archaic perspective and have no clue where key strategic points are
>>
>>87288879
name one thing found during the nazi experiments on people. come on /pol/ i'm waiting. vivisections, messing around with siamese twins, infecting people with cholera and dysentery? the nazis were having their sick fun on people they saw as inferior. same as the japanese at unit 731. no medical breakthroughs or discoveries were made. it was literally "let's find creative ways to kill off people lol"
>>
>>87288539
>IMO Night King is taking his dragon straight to Kings Landing and make a million zombie army
cant make an undead army out of ash
>>
>>87288101
>LETS GET A LOOK AT THOSE FEET
Footfags everywhere came hard that day
>>
>>87284711
Fascinated and curious. If he's still in Kings Landing being Cersi's bitch next season, then HBO should just stop making tv shows. His character would clearly leave and be more interested in serving the night king.
>>
>>87289430
>>87289480
He'll be turned by the night king and unlike the others he'll rise up with a huge smile on his face, finally understanding everything he's wanted to know and worked towards. Good ending :)
>>
>>87288459
Yeah in hindsight mengele had a child's conception of science. He was pull-wings-off-fly tier. I used to stuff slugs into abandoned snail shells to see if they would become snails. Of course mengeles work took a lot more surgical skill but otherwise he was pretty much doing the adult version of what I did as a child.
>>
i think at first he was wondering if the wight had been resurrected scientifically like he'd done for the mountain, but then he saw the severed hand move despite being disconnected from the brain and realized it was supernatural. he's probably a little frightened but curious more than anything.
>>
>>87284711
"He didn't fly so good"
>>
>>87289714
he's not a maester
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.