[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck this is actually really good. What did you think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: web_social_atlanta_1200x630.jpg (258KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
web_social_atlanta_1200x630.jpg
258KB, 1200x630px
Holy fuck this is actually really good. What did you think of it? What are you expectations for s2?
>>
>>87284514
I really liked it. Looking forward to Season 2 keeping the same sort of mood. I like how they balanced character & story development while keeping it fairly relevant to recent topics.
>>
It's good. It's spooky too
>>
It's pretty fucking amazing. The trans-racial episode fucking killed me.
>>
>Trying to get you to sympathize for a hood rat who killed someone who 'disrespected him'
He's beta af
>>
But the price is on the can though
>>
>>87284744
Paper boi laughing at that cunt the whole time just slayed me.
>>
black justin bieber was stupidly hilarious.
>>
On episode 3, that water cup scene had me cryin.
I just can't believe this is from Donald Glover, Childish FUCKING Gambino. I didn't know he had this in him man. Should I go back and listen to his music too? Besides the radio hits is that also great?
>>
>>87285115
He's like the new Will Smith
>>
File: Invisible car scene.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible car scene.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>87284514
Best scene in the series.
>>
>did you just climb out of that dumpster?
>no
>>
Why is everyone in this thread talking like a nigger
>>
>>87284514
Too much whiny bitch white nigger Donald Glover, not enough Darius.
>>
>>87285115
yeah it's pretty good. If you're like the rest of 4chan you'll just think it's racist or some shit. Best album is Because the Internet.

Atlanta is the best thing he's done since the Donald Glover "Weirdo" comedy special he put out a few years ago.
>>
>>87285455
t. whiteboi
>>
Season 2 when???
>>
>>87284981
Shit like that is why I can't get behind 4chans hatred of "niggas". Niggas don't like everything 4chan doesn't like. Trans people, police, government. Shit the real hood niggas, the ones i'm chill with, they don't even give a fuck who's president or not, because they know it won't change shit. They find all this offensive shit /pol/ posts funny most of the time too.

Listen to Jay-z's new album, hood niggas even know jews are running the world.
>>
>>87285408
>>87285522
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

Here's yr reply sweetie
>>
>>87285455
>you'll just think it's racist or some shit.
Why? I'm just curious. I wanted to watch this show. It looks promising. Please don't tell me it's just some shit where black people whine about white folks for the entire show.
>>
>>87285522
I'm black, fagboi.
>>
>>87285298
Lol wtf
>>
File: we floating now.jpg (17KB, 372x310px) Image search: [Google]
we floating now.jpg
17KB, 372x310px
>>87285298
Truly, a landmark for television.
>>
I haven't watched it because of all that fuck whitey shit Donald Glover said while interviewing about the show. Allegations that people on here aren't watching it because they think it'll be a racist show aren't entirely baseless.
>>
>>87285599
nah, I say that because people on 4chan just "hate black people" for no reason. Most of his jokes are about growing up being black. He even has a skit about a jamaican calling a kid he was taking care of a "niglet"

Little to no white whining at all.
>>
>>87284691
bite the sandwich nigga

>>87285298
what the hell with the car??
>>
>>87285714
Alright. I'll give it a shot. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>87285599
It's actually kind of the opposite. It's good but there's something inauthentic aboit it. It's a show about niggers but made for white people.
>>
>>87285599
The vast majority of atlanta is about being a hood nigga doing hood nigga shit, so desu atlanta would just give racists more fuel for stereotypes (Hood nigga btw, most of them are true). Almost no "i hate white people lolz" shit. That's not what Donald Glover is about.
>>
Ay naw hol up ey boii yeaaa nigga senpai desu
>>
i had never seen it before and decided to watch it once and it was like some kind of clip show or something (episode 7, i think)? i was confused because it i thought it was more narrative based. i have to watch the whole thing from the beginning, i assume?
>>
>>87285685
>implying Donald Glover isn't white himself
>>
BRUH im hyped AF fammy I keep it one hundie 100 my nig
>>
>>87285791
It's a show about hood niggas made for by hood niggas for hood niggas. Hood niggas are just "in" with white hipsters these days (see trap music, taylor swift, and XXXtentacion) so they try and gentrify it and make it theirs
>>
>>87285858
There's some general themes that extend through the whole season, but a lot of each episode of on a single episode kind of basis
>>
maybe they will have an actual plot this season and not just random shit happening. these fuckers tricked me
>>
>>87285599
It's pretty great way to show the way black people take on the world.

it has too many great moments.
>>
>>87285683
>>87285730
It was an invisible car. Set up in the previous scene.
>>
>>87285685
'"I wanted to show White people, you don't know everything about Black culture,"

That quote? awww you poor snowflake.
>>
>>87285714
People on 4chan hate black people because while there are chill black dude like what Donglover is trying to portray there are also the unsavable ones.

I noticed this:
Take a large group of white people and a large group of black people. Anything short of a clan meeting of white people will try to control that one who gets all racist but a group of black people will join in or do nothing.
>>
>>87285806
>being a hood nigga doing hood nigga shit

no donald glover has his nigger rapper thug cousin who is really popular and respected while he is his manager and the opposite, it does play on some stereotypes but they're mostly clever self critique of the black culture from a black perspective.
>>
>>87284514
>actually really good

when did it get good? I was like 7 episodes in and thought it was super bland
>>
>>87285685
I get that I guess, he wasn't really saying "fuck whitey" he was moreso saying "i want to show white people how the hood really is" so fag hipsters down in austin texas stop buying 40's in paper bags from high end bars for 15 dollars.

It's absolutely not a racist show, in fact it'll affirm most of white 4channers stereotypes
>>
>>87286001
I fucking hate how Donald Glover loves to pretend he's black. He's not. He's a white hipster who just happens to have colored skin. Fake nigger.
>>
>>87286001
what a fucking jaded thing to say on his part. He's been sheltered in Hollywood around a bunch of ass-kissing liberals that "LOOOOOVE" black culture so much. No one else in the rest of the USA would say they know about black culture or give 2 shits.
>>
>>87285897
Xxxtentacion aint from the hood i grew up around the corner from him. He grew up near the hood in Deepside but they just rubbed off a bit on him.
>>
>>87286137
Donald Glover is more hood than 97% of the rappers and black actors right now. He was born and raised in the hood. Just cause you don't hear him talk like a hood nigga don't mean he a hood nigga lol.

t. a hood nigga
>>
>>87286206
That's why I included his name right next to taylor swift. They stealing the culture bruh
>>
>>87286054
idk about all that, /pol/ humour is pretty keen on hating nonwhite people everywhere , except japanese who give them their hentai.

I mean they even hate white women for al kinds of reason..

but they're spot on with the jews
>>
it's a good show but why is everyone LARPing in this thread?

best episodes:
talk show episode
white people garden party episode
scooby-doo club owner episode
>>
>>87285985
No it wasn't. It was clearly blacks descended from slaves brought to America from Libera, Nigeran and the Ivory Coast, unlocking the secret powers handed down to them from ancient Egyptian kangz.
>>
>>87286054
See this the shit you white dudes don't get. You get your shit from media. Whether it's the liberal MSM or the "alt-right" indie media shit. These dudes never cover the HOOD. They cover all these niggas who have the time and can afford to protest at all these rallies.

Real hood niggas don't have time to do that shit. You think my cousin could afford to take time off from KFC to go to a fucking rally? Nah, the niggas at rallies are the spoiled suburban kids who are more gentrified than black.

People like donald glover are chill because they're actually FROM the hood.
>>
if you havent seen the show this is what you can expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaAn6I3DzPw
>>
>>87286431
that revolving door
>>
>>87284514
never gonna watch a black show or black movie
>>
File: hol up.jpg (55KB, 425x279px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
55KB, 425x279px
>>
>>87286456
Fuck off. This shit is exhausting.
>>
>>87286618
topkek
>>
>>87286482
Keep it one hundred dawg
>>
>>87285115
>Should I go back and listen to his music too?
He has a nice range. I've bought the following and will rate them:
Awaken My Love! > Camp > Because The Internet

AML is a groovy-poppy babymaking album
Camp is moody/imdabes rap album
BTI is a is a lovesong/fuckdah8rs rap album

definitely check them out
>>
>>87286614
NOBODY CAAAAAREEEEEEEES

why don't you go lie down in front of a train right after you don't watch a black movie
>>
why them niggas got peaches in they mouths dong lover you crazy dude
>>
>>87286685
You keep it real my white brother.
>>
>>87286482
I believe you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUmdVVVT5w
>>
>>87286482
No look man im not white. What i mean to say is black people cant get their shit together as a whole. I now alot of people from the hood who are chill because they see where that bullshit gets you. But even they show out sometimes and say shit like "nah yall tryna take me back to my hood days" they teach their kids shit like that too. They are basically wired to think it is ok to bug out from time to time. On top of that what is really holding black people back?I used to think slavery or colonialism but africans had slaves since forever and what have they built before Europeans or (hardmode)Muslims came in?The pyramids are probably the greatest architectural achievement ever but it may as well be a fluke. Where is the rest of the shit?
>>
I'm white, will I like this?
>>
>>87284744
>>87284981

"Did you power up? Cause you look like Super Sayian right now. Like, is that like, the Goku like the Dragon Ball collection my nigga?"

I died.
>>
It was surprisingly good, had no expectations at all.
>>
"Bangs my nigga? Like nobody told you not to do bangs."
>>
>>87285115
Did you not see him scene steal in Community years ago?
>>
>>87287357
you look like a fake ellen degeneres, like a felon degeneres
>>
>>87287709

Yo you look like DRAKE MALFOY my dude.
>>
"can I measure your tree?" Lol.

Very good show. Can't wait for the second season.

It was the best of the black shows that came out recently, and the other 3 were all pretty good in their own way.

Atlanta>Carmichael Show>Insecure>Black-ish.
>>
>>87286618
lmao
>>
AYO HO LODDA GANG SHEIT MY NIGGIES THIS SHOW LIT ASF, #WOKE #BLESSED. WHEN THAT NEW JOINT COMIN OUT THO SHEIT LEMME COP THAT LMAO
>>
this thread is fuckin great
>>
>>87288394
I think this is what some people think Donald Glover is like, but he is pretty straight up and down. Like a "corny black guy" , which is way better than a. Nigger niggers and b. Those braided faux-hipster woke ones that talk about melanin all the time
>>
>>87284981
Honestly, when they started agreeing with each other I was in stitches.
>>
File: 1419790939592.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1419790939592.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>87286137
>I fucking hate how Donald Glover loves to pretend he's black.

>I hate how black guy pretends to be black because the narrative of the black experience is not being what portrayed as how I know it to be
>>
>>87284514
it's fucking shit
>>
The Show would be great if Glover wasn't involved. Paperboi is funny as fuck
>>
>>87289323
t. uncle tom
>>
>>87291845
They should write Donald and his girl out and just focus on Paper Boi and Darius.
>>
File: 1386084549691.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1386084549691.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>>87285298
I was dying
>>
>>87292271
This. The only thing Earn and Van do is complain.
>>
File: 1363135748246.jpg (64KB, 275x278px) Image search: [Google]
1363135748246.jpg
64KB, 275x278px
>>87285298
Donald working on 30 rock shows. Having a small recurring joke with a blind pay off.
>>
File: wigg-1024x577.jpg (49KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
wigg-1024x577.jpg
49KB, 1024x577px
>>87284744
>>87284981
>that ending where he calls gay marriage unnatural and gross while the hosts are in utter confusion and paper boi's dying of laughter
Hoping for more episodes like this one
>>
>>87286811
great zimbabwe is the only other one i know it was built in zimbabwe hundeds of years ago by africans
>>
Atlanta is great, Glover is a white dude and if you give Darius more screentime than he had in season 1 it would not work.
>>
E7 was kino
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.