[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were they really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

were they really that bad?
>>
They're fine, they're just hated because general audiences were too stupid to comprehend Buddhism 101 tier story elements and just wanted to see Neo punch Agent Smith really hard to save the world
>>
The Zion parts are shit.
>>
Nope.
>>
Reloaded a solid 7/10
Revolutions 6/10
>>
yes they were awful
>>
>WOW THE ARCHIETECT SEZ BIG WORDS DIS IS SHIT

Plebs are plebs, the trilogy is goat.
>>
>>87283917
>>87284093
Both of these
>>
Revolutions REALLY shat the bed.

Reloaded actually has a lot of neat stuff but doesn't stand well enough on its own.
>>
>>87283562

It's a thoroughly enjoyable action thriller with a meaningful subtext.
>>
>>87284216
This. I remember watching reloaded and even though zion parts sucked ass, there were still good parts.
They messed it up in 3rd movie.
>>
File: IMG_0152.gif (446KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.gif
446KB, 500x207px
>>87283562
The original is the best one, but those two ain't THAT bad, though. They are better than mediocre.
>>
>>87283562

The sequels aren't so bad, they just tend to get a bit muddled because of all the new concepts being introduced as they relate to the Matrix such as the source code, the purpose of the keymaker, what exactly "the One" is, the cyclical nature of Zion, etc. It's actually a fairly simple storyline but there's a lot going on so you probably either have to watch it a few times to get it or read up on it after to understand everything that happened.
>>
Do yourself a favor and just watch The Matrix Dezionized.
>>
What would've happened if the world of the Matrix had kept learning more about artificial intelligence and technology until eventually they got to the point the humans were at when they developed the machines in the real world? Would it have become a matrix within a matrix and spiraled infinitely from there or do the machines have things in place to keep the humans from continuing research in tech inside the Matrix?
>>
Ian Bliss' portrayal of Hugo Weaving alone made the sequels amazing. Such a great actor.
>>
>>87283562
Yeah and batteries are just retarded.
>>
>>87283562

Yes. There wasnt a need for sequels. Matrix shouldve stayed as its own film
>>
>>87285344
Presumably the matrix could be programmed in such a way to limit computing power by having limitations to circuit miniaturization that don't exist in the real world. Or simply the heads of the semiconductor industry are programs themselves. Maybe all people in the highest positions of authority are programs.
>>
File: arc.gif (101KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
arc.gif
101KB, 425x425px
Reloaded is Kino
>>
>>87285399
He's acting as Smith, not as Weaving.
>>
God, fuck these two sequels. They're the film embodiment of the phrase "Talking too much without saying anything."
>>
>>87285633
>God, fuck these two sequels. They're the film embodiment of the phrase "Talking too much without saying anything."

t.Brainlet
>>
>Zion parts sucked except for the final fight.
>CGI for fight scenes wasn't quite technologically ready yet.
>Fight/shootout choreography went into goofy territory several times.
>Boring shit like that Indian program's family.

They're still pretty good, though. I think they should have waited another year or two, fine tune the story flow and maybe have some better CGI available, but I'll still watch em on occasion.

But hell I enjoy the Wachowski creatures' movies in general. Speed Racer was underrated.
>>
>>87283562
Reloaded was actually a solid movie. Easily a 7/10. Revolutions was not good at all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.