[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Egyptians gods stop the Hebrew god from killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1502833372603.jpg (127KB, 1069x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502833372603.jpg
127KB, 1069x800px
Why didn't the Egyptians gods stop the Hebrew god from killing their people?
>>
>>87282347
Well if you had watched GODS OF EGYPT you'd know Set killed Osiris and most of the pantheon, and Osiris left on a journey to the Spirit World to rescue Hathor.
>>
>>87282347
they couldn't play with the big boys
>>
>>87282347
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>87282432
oh yeah!
>>
>>87282347
They thought it was funny.
>>
He wanted to make an example of the Egyptians and establish himself as serious business.
>>
ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER
>>
>>87282956
ONCE I THOUGHT THAT TICKLING YOUR PENIS WITH A FEATHER WAS ALL I WANTED
>>
Because the Egyptian Gods weren't real

learn2bible
>>
>>87282347
coz egyptian gods were aliens, who went away never coming back, long before this takes place
>>
>>87282347
Hebrew God - mighty alien who can do sick shit.
Egyptians gods - some tall aliens with weird heads.
>>
Viking gods vs Yhwh, who wins?

>Scandy flags have crosses on them

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>87283348
>Viking gods vs Yhwh
Odin will drink sperm.
>>
The story is Jewish capeshit
>>
File: this kills the pagan.jpg (46KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the pagan.jpg
46KB, 400x237px
>>87283348
Dunno
lets ask history
>>
>>87282347
Because the Egyptian gods are a bunch of inbred retards and child molesters.
>>
>>87282347
Why the fuck are ancient Egyptian girls so hot?

I would kill my own father to be the personal fuck-toy for a perfectly thicc female pharaoh.
>>
Interesting thing, as a heeb.

I don't know.

To me, Hashem is all-powerful and there is nothing that can stop him. Not in your books or anyone else's. Weird way to go about it though rather than just killing them,

Guess he needed to show Moses what he was made of. Really strange shit if you read the torah. Constantly debated and even on passover I argue it. She's severely orthodox.

>this doesn't add up
>well, you just don't know yet

What kind of shit is that? Fuck you and your face what the fuck.
>>
>>87284304

My mother I mean.

An extremely frustrating person. You can't argue with somebody that thinks they understand everything. Not sure about that either.
>>
>>87284304
leave
>>
>>87283929
fashion, clothing and makeup, really. of course wealthy ones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_in_ancient_Egypt
>>
>>87284426

Come visit me at my house then.

Come in peace, and I'll feed you full of bread and lamb. Otherwise, you're getting fucked.
>>
>>87284461
I think it's also the jewellery that does it
>>
>>87282347

Egyptian gods are cats... and cats donĀ“t give a fuck.

Now that i think about it... how come none of the egyptian god cards from yu gi oh is a giant cat?
>>
One True God, mate.
>>
>>87282347
Maybe they did, and Moses simply left that part out, so that his god didn't look weak.
>>
>>87285024
>Now that i think about it... how come none of the egyptian god cards from yu gi oh is a giant cat?
Because gooks are racist.
>>
>>87282347
There is no evidence (other than the Bible) that the Hebrews were ever enslaved in Egypt.
>>
>>87287104
is there any reason we should believe history books either?
>>
>>87282347
Why aren't the egyptians and hebrews black?
>>
>>87287380
wh*te revisionism
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.