[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name This Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: yZfKw.jpg (108KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
yZfKw.jpg
108KB, 600x400px
Ok fags, I need help matching my memory to a movie. I have a childhood memory that I'm trying to match to a movie but I have had no luck. I don't have enough info to find it on google, so hopefully one of you will know what I'm thinking of.

The movie is animated, and there is a rabbit in it. I was born in '95, and I saw the movie as a kid, so I'd say the movie was made before 2005 for sure. It was an early memory, so it could have been in the late 90s.

The scene in my memory goes like this:

There is a rabbit (gray I believe) on screen with nothing but a black background (perhaps it's nighttime). A song is playing in the background, and the innocent-looking rabbit becomes sinister/evil looking. The song is about evil things existing in the dark or something.

I know it's not much to go off of, but that's why I couldn't find it on my own. By some bizarre chance, does someone know what the fuck I'm talking about??
>>
>>87280520
no but it reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnADKgurvc
>>
>>87280604
THAT'S IT! Thank you so much anon. That is the exact thing I was thinking of. I knew /tv/ would deliver. Thank you for the help.
>>
>>87280801
holy shit really lol
np
>>
>>87280867
No he's being just being a dick lol. I'm still looking for it but still haven't found it.
>>
Donnie Darko
>>
>>87280520
Watership Down?
>>
It shouldn't be too hard to search for all animated films released since a certain year. Here's a quick link I found on the IMDb:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls002594974/

Nothing seems to match what you've stated but is it possible that the film you saw was actually released earlier than you think? Did you see the movie at the theaters and are you in the U.S.?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.