[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play them in the inevitable sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1194.jpg (84KB, 399x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
84KB, 399x572px
Who will play them in the inevitable sequel?
>>
>>87278916
A
FAT
COCK
>>
>Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong, what is righteous and what is evil. Even if there is a god, and I had His teachings before me, I would think it through, and decide if that was right or wrong myself.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87279044
Idris elba and the black woman from ghostbusters
>>
>>87278916
The same two who did Light and L from the Netflix adaption?
>>
Reminder that Near fucking KILLED Mikami.
>>
Why in the fuck did that female FBI trust mello to kidnap Trakada?

Mello killed half of Near's fucken FBI team.
>>
Near will be played by a midget and whatshisname will be played by a fat woman or a mexican woman, probably a fat mexican woman.
>>
>>87279591
>Near fucking KILLED Mikami
I thought Mikami did sodoku?
>>
>>87278916
They won't be in the sequel, L's character will undergo a breakdown and he'll just fill their shoes.
>>
No one because no sensible director will ever adapt that horrible subplot.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
daily reminder /myguy/ died honorably
>>
A fat gamer girl and a trans asian
>>
>>87280229
Near wrote Mikami's name in the manga, that's why he died randomly in a cell

in the anime he may have written all of Mikami's actions in the warehouse to definitely catch Kira
>>
>>87280303
Thatd be cool if L completely broke down and had like multipersonality disorder and they all had different views on kira and ways of going about finding him
Then if they changed the plot they could make one of his personalities kira. Would b fun
>>
>>87280303
>L writes his own name in the notebook at the end of the movie
>this paves the way for the introduction of Near and Mello

Book it.
>>
>>87280303
This could work, I mean Near is basically just an edgy L with the autism cranked up to max while Mello is just retarded.
>>
>>87278916
Near should be played by a cute little girl
>>
I don't know how anybody could like these two characters, the series went to shit the minute they were introduced. Near is a faggot and the only thing Mello did was sell his anal virginity to the mafia.
>>
Near > L
>>
>>87281454
I like Near because I identify with him
>>
>>87278916
fuck i hate these fags
>>
If Netflix is doing it?

Leslie Jones as Near and Mahershala Ali as Mellow
>>
>>87281269
I wouldn't consider Mello retarded- edgy and rash but he deduced some good shit early on with the two notebooks, fake rules and Kira being someone who knew about the NPK dudes death and made the powerplay with Sayu kidnapping

Mello did the leg work while Near put in the pieces/cheated
>>
>>87278916
I like Nate, I think he's cute :3
I wouldn't mind if Mellow is played by a woman, he kinda looks like one desu
>>
File: 1537c15505fd0f3f511cf888caa1a3bb.jpg (570KB, 790x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1537c15505fd0f3f511cf888caa1a3bb.jpg
570KB, 790x1090px
>>87283187
Near is a cute and the patrician choice of boyfu.
>>
>>87283735
He was unironically my favorite character, he was autistic cute but without L's body odor
>>
>>87281454
Absolutely true. Fuck I hate those characters. L rip offs. I just finished the Anime and once they were introduced the show just felt like it dragged on.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.