[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seinfeld 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 33

>Elaine isn't sure if her new boyfriend is a ftm
>Starts to think she's in a transgendered relationship
>>
jery get ipad
>>
File: 1465940652693.jpg (22KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465940652693.jpg
22KB, 527x600px
Charcoal briquette
>>
Elaine is unironically the most cringe character
>>
>>87278801
Ditsun
>>
>Kramer joins Tinder
>Jerry accidentally likes a 5 year old picture on Facebook of a coworker he just met
>George accidentally uses the Yankees twitter account instead of his own
>Elaine joins a feminist group so just she can get free rides to work
>>
Not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>87278648
>Jerry, I saw Kim Kardasian at Dink Donuts
>>
>Kramer gets photographed at a Nationalist rally
>Elaine's boss makes her look for the next hot YA fiction manuscript
>George starts taking off-brand Testosterone supplements
>Jerry gets BTFO'd by Louis C.K. at a club
>>
File: look at this retard.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
look at this retard.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>>87278803
>unironically
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGIgnscRz6Q

lol
>>
>Kramer and Newman become bitcoin miners
>>
>Kramer starts his own youtube channel and starts recording everything much to Jerry's annoyance
>>
>Kramer tries to trademark a new meme he claims he invented
>>
>>87279154
This
>>
>>87280162
>Tumblr dogs was my idea Jerry! Much idea!!
>>
>>87278855
>Jerry
>coworker

???
>>
>George starts speedrunning Frogger, but can't submit his world record run because the footage got corrupted for a few seconds half way through the run
>>
>Elaine finds out her new boyfriend voted for Trump
>>
Kramer buys a fidget spinner
Jerry comes face to face with the anti-semite alt-right
Elaine votes for Trump and get alienated by the gang
>>
>>87280580

>Kramer joins a DOTA 2 team
>>
>Kramer hangs himself due to economic troubles in a very emotional special episode of Seinfeld™
>>
Jerry starts a mumblerap soundcloud account
>>
>Jerry gets his first Netflix special
>but so does Kenny Bania
>and they debut on the same day
>>
EXT. MONK'S DINER. DAY. BASS SLAP.

INT. MONK'S. JERRY GEORGE AND ELAINE ARE SITTING IN THE BOOTH.

ELAINE
>So you got banned from /b/, what's the big deal?

GEORGE
>I'll tell you what the big deal is, Elaine. I can't shitpost for 3 days!

JERRY
>They gave you a 3 day ban for baneposting?

GEORGE
>They claimed it was off topic. Off topic! In /b/!

ELAINE
>Should've listened to the mods, George.

GEORGE
>It was a really good one too, Jerry. I photoshopped Bane into this really obscure scene from To Have and Have Not. It was a beauty. And the digits!!

KRAMER ENTERS MONKS AND GOES TO THE BOOTH

KRAMER
>Hey! George, I heard you got quint's on /b/.

GEORGE
>For you!!!

FREEZE AND ROLL CREDITS
>>
>>87280933
>implying any one would want to watch Bania talk about Ovaltine for an hour
>>
File: 1504238034384.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504238034384.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>87281006
>hey George I heard you got quints on /b/

I like it
>>
The gang fights racism
>George teachs inner city kids about the importance of helping the community and traveling in groups to avoid getting attacked by the alt right racists
>Elaine signs up for an account at blacked.com
>The youth group notices a poor old lady needing assistance with her groceries in elaines building
>the pack of youths are in the elevator when Elaine boards and says "wow you guys deliver fast!"
>>
>>87280592
yeah that's right.
>>
>>87280643
>Kramer buys a fidget spinner
literally came to post
>>
>>87278648
George and jerry get confused for being (((straight))) males that are into trannys..........Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
>>
George loses a lot of money betting on McGregor to beat Mayweather
>>
>>87278855
>>Jerry accidentally likes a 5 year old picture on Facebook of a coworker he just met
L-like a fellow comedian?
>>
>George Steinbrenner left a secret will that makes George the new owner of the yankees. George is then forced to resign for making a suggestion to a black baseball player to stand during the pledge of allegiance.
>>
>Jerry and George finish watching Batman Vs Superman
>George: So, they stopped fighting because their moms have the same name?
>Jerry: Really? That's what you take away from the movie? Not the struggle of the will of man vs the embodiment of a force of nature?
>George: Who's mothers have the same name
>Jerry: Ok, I've had just about enough of this. We're not watching movies together anymore
>George: Cmon, who am I gonna go see the new Thor movie with then?
>Jerry: Go with Kramer! You can pay for his ticket for once
>Kramer enters
>Kramer: heeeeey buddy I heard my name, what's up?
>George: You wanna go see Thor?
>Kramer: Already saw it, muchacho
>George: you already saw it? How??
>Kramer: Torrents, baby. I'm a modern day pirate!
>Jerry: It leaked already? Are you at least seeding it?
>Kramer: oh, I'm spreading my seed, buddy *clicks tongue*
>>
>Kramer starts livestreaming his entire life
>George buys a custom Kaepernick Giants jersey and wears it everywhere
>Jerry's new gf is offended by George's jersey and breaks up with Jerry because he isn't mad about it
>while Kramer secretly livestreams their breakup, which then goes viral
>>
>Jerry blows a man to prove he's not a homophobe to save his job. His boss at NBC sets up a glory hole in the supply closet.
>Elaine dates Elon Musk, but he beats her so badly she ends up looking like Arya Stark
>Kramer becomes addicted to opioids, agrees to be used to test the homophobia of an unnamed NBC employee at an improvised glory hole in their offices.
>George accidentally gets his fidget spinner stuck in his urethra.
>>
Haha yeah, remember how Seinfeld was always about the latest pop culture trends and technological advancements?
>>
>>87280162
>Jackie Chiles is hired as Kramer's lawyer, wins the case, only to find out there's no profit from making a meme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpcEietIoxk
>>
>>87281815
This is well done
>>
>>87281815
Nice
>>
File: 1502414725772.jpg (6KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502414725772.jpg
6KB, 226x225px
>>87281263
Made me kek anon
>>
>>87281863
It was, what are you on?
>>
>>87281863
Yes
>>
File: 1395194361695.png (1MB, 2200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1395194361695.png
1MB, 2200x5000px
>>87278648
>The Anime Episode
>>
>>87278648
>Elaine meets a guy on tinder who only looks good in his online photos, but stays with him because he's instagram-famous
>George starts a youtube channel as Art Vandelay, bullshitting about the ins and outs of imports/exports and starts to rake in cash; it all comes crashing down when someone finds out he's farming page views to a bunch of high schoolers
>Jerry gets jealous when Kenny Bania is offered a Netflix special and hatches a plan to get Bania to make a trans-joke; it backfires when the audience loves it.
>Kramer considers a sex change, but stops when Newman makes him realize he's just cross-dressing
>>
>>87280162
The advice animals? THAT WAS ME, JERRY! I'M THE PHILOSORAPTOR!
>>
>>87278648
This thread is really comfy thanks OP.
>>
>>87280592
sounds about right
>>
>>87281815
kek alright this is good
>>
>Kramer does a thing
>>
>>87282556
Jerry: DON'T DO THE THING! IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THE THING DON'T DO IT IN MY APARTMENT!
>>
>>87280549
>>87281556
Imagine if it was Bania and then Bania tags him in memes and cringe videos all the time. I can see the way Jerry would react
>>
great thread! good to see everyone is well-versed in jewish culture.
>>
>>87282656
>George: What thing? I want to do a thing! Why can't I do the thing??
>>
>>87278648
haha I bet this episode wouldn't have made it on the air in 2017. Sad really.
>>
Elaine buys a whole box of abortion drugs before they become illegal
>>
>>87281006
>KRAMER
>>Hey! George, I heard you got quint's on /b/.
>GEORGE
>>For you!!!
Brilliance!
>>
>>87282977
>Georges gf gets culturally enriched and begs Elaine to spare one
>>
>>87281891
Perfect addition
>>
>george gets invited to a party
>everyone is being loud and in one room music is on they are watching tv or some shit
>george wants to leave
>brought tupperware
>end up putting food in tupperware
>someone walks in from the other room and sees george, confronts him
>they get into a shoving match
>noise attracts others, they rip tupperware of food out of georges hands and tells him to leave
>>
>>87283595
George:
Jerry was I in the right or wrong? I was a guest and the food was for guests! Who cares where I eat the food right or wrong Jerry?
>>
>>87283668
Elaine:
You are a bit weird, no?
>>
>>87283595
Kek I just saw this on /ck/. I didn't realize it was a pasta
>>
File: IMG_0404.gif (979KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.gif
979KB, 298x223px
>>87278648
>>
>>87283722
That's where I get all my ideas from
>>
>>87284181
They need more review threads
Pure kino
>>
>>87284243
More jack kino if you know what I mean
>>
>Kramer starts streaming IRL on Twitch and gets several thousand subscribers in a matter of days
>Elaine watches the stream and sees Kramer talking to her boyfriend and a girl she's with. She tries to donate to the stream to ask him who the girl is but Kramer ignores while reading chat
>>
>>87284405
That man amazes me. I don't know shit about cooking and I find it crazy someone can be that oblivious to what they're doing.
>>
>>87278648
I'm a gay male who found out my boy was FTM.

Man.
>>
>>87284524
that's like three gay
>>
>>87281120
people watched amy shummer talk about her vagina for over an hour on netflix, plebs will watch anything
>>
File: 1503782602941.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503782602941.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>Kramer and Newman start a podcast
>Jerry dates a model. She seems perfect until he finds out she was on BLACKED.com
>George gets the new iphone but his parents are always want to facetime him so he is constantly coming up with zany excuses why he can't facetime
>Elaine sells her dirty panties and socks on ebay for hundreds of dollars. Putty finds out because he buys some and recognizes the smell
>>
>>87284610
I wish. It basically became a straight relationship.
>>
>>87284676
>tfw the round not oval joke could work for Amy schumer
>>
>>87284749
Did you break up because of it? If so you're a bigot
>>
>>87284486
Yeah jacks the best
>>
>>87284708
>Elaine sells her dirty panties and socks on ebay for hundreds of dollars. Putty finds out because he buys some and recognizes the smell
>>
>>87284749
that's what makes it gay
>>
>>87284708
>>Elaine sells her dirty panties and socks on ebay for hundreds of dollars. Putty finds out because he buys some and recognizes the smell

Holy kek
>>
>>87284708
>GEOOOORGE why dont'cha evah wannah facetime wit'cha fahthah and eye
>>
>>87280162
>Kramer invents a new meme and tries to tell everyone it was his idea but no one believes him
>>
>On their way to Monk's, George, Jerry, and Elaine see some fire fighters helping an old woman out of a car after an accident
>At Monk's, George brings up how women are trying to get into front line fire fighting jobs now, and he thinks it's a bad idea. Jerry disagrees, and Elaine is offended.
>Enter Kramer, who has just discovered Bitcoin
>"It's the future of currency, Jerry!"
>He and Newman managed to steal 50 old library computers from the dump and he is using them to mine for bitcoin
>Meanwhile, Elaine has gone to the fire station to ostensibly sign up, but just wants to date a fireman
>At Kramer's apartment, he just jammed all 50 power cables into a single power strip, and a fire breaks out while he's at Jerry's
>George, Jerry, and Kramer are talking about terrible new Netflix releases are when they get overwhelmed by smoke
>Kramer takes off to his apartment, disappearing from the scene
>With the fire blocking their exit, they wait for the fire department to arrive, shouting out the window at passersby
>A cherrypicker gets set up on the street to rescue them, but is manned by a woman; she grabs Jerry on the first pass.
>She comes back up to get George, but says he's too heavy to be lifted into the basket
>He starts getting antsy, and shakes the basket while trying to get in
>She reverses the direction of the cherry picker, leaving George behind
>Cuts to the street, and Jerry is talking with Elaine about how their friends might be charred bits. Jerry is more worried about his deposit on his apartment.
>Elaine broke up with her new boyfriend after refusing to go down the fire pole during training
>Suddently, Kramer runs out of the building carrying George; both look completely covered in soot, ending the episode
>>
>>87278648
Jerry gets called a sexist for refusing a hug from a female celebrity.
>>
>>87279079
(((white))) people
>>
>>87282189
I can imagine him saying philosoraptor in a very high pitch
>>
Sunny threads are funnier. You guys can't capture Seinfeld right.
>>
>Elaine is appalled at what her new 24 year old bf wants her to do in bed.

>Is this what sex is nowadays?
>How would I even do that? I haven't done yoga in a decade.

It is never explained what the sex act is. It was feet.
>>
>Jerry accepts a friend request from one of Elaine's friend he wants to date
>She starts tagging him all the time in posts and pictures
>>
>elaine is pissed about trumps (((muslim ban))) so she virtue signals by agreeing to have a fake weeding with a muslim man
>All the while the muslim is pissed to find out that Elaine is friend with jerry a jew and that she has dated and had sex with him he makes clear threatening attentions whenever elaine isn't around and he's alone with jerry
>Meanwhile George gets a job at ICE as a new data entry worker(supervisor) of who gets deported and who has been exonerated from being deported.
>Kramer who has just come back from Mexico, with a serious tan and scorpion stung tongue, (from drinking tequila with the scorpion at the bottom) has lost his passport on the flight back and is being mistaken for an illegal.
>Elaine is having a serious problem with her new suitor/fiancé because all his muslim practices are conflicting with her SJW (((logic))). this type of moment happens in the middle of the episode between them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr7NJ8UujSo
>Jerry tries to get George to deport Elaine fiance
> Episode ends with George getting the muslim deported back to Syria, and accidentally getting Kramer deported to Mexico. (Think of when George finds out the task he's doing is actually easier than he imagines, so he gets carried away, because he doesn't take the time to read anything, kinda like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_gzUxfYjg )
>>
>>87278855
>george accidentally likes a year old photo of his ex
>kramer becomes a yelp reviewer
>jerry goes to the apple store and logs into facebook and forgets to log out and newman sees it and blackmails him
>elaine bets she can hum a song and shazam will recognize it
>>
>>87283595
>>87283722
Same
>>
>>87284980

Flawless.
>>
>Kramer discovers energy drinks
>Becomes addicted, eventually gets violent kidney stones, him and Jackie sue Monster
>Kramer has to stop drinking energy drinks, ends up over sleeping and missing the deposition
>>
Jerry suspects his girlfriend is a altright Trump supporter. Wild speculation ensues.

>Did you see how she didn't make eye contact with the black waiter and she said they wished this place would 'Make the tuna salad great again'?
>Bethany, I feel as if a wall has formed between us.
Speaking of walls.

Elaine and George(the pushers of the theory) are proven right and wrong when Bethany is revealed to have voted for Trump but to be a completely nice person. She dumps Jerry and storms off. Elaine, Jerry and George share a knowing look when the black waiter comes up with their order and says 'Oh yeah, that lady? Screw that lady, she never tips a brother." Bwah bwah bweh do doo dudududu.
>>
>>87285357
>Kramer has to stop drinking energy drinks, ends up over sleeping and missing the deposition

ahahhahaha kek CLASSIC
>>
>>87285456
>share a knowing look when the black waiter comes up with their order and says 'Oh yeah, that lady? Screw that lady, she never tips a brother

I'm a little confused on that statement, what is it they know, if the lady has been proven to be a good person and they were being their typical asshole selves?
>>
>>87285006
Get over it Kesha
>>
>>87285623
The joke is at the expense of them. They get to continue thinking of the lady as a racist instead of getting shown up. The black waiter is just a lying nigger.
>>
>>87285722
Thanks for that clarification, it was a well executed joke, the wording just confused me for a second.
>>
>>87285006
kek
>>
>>87279154
KEK THIS
>>
>>87281848
>George accidentally gets his fidget spinner stuck in his urethra

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>Jerry is targeted by the internet and media for an offensive joke.
>I really don't get how X word is wrong to say. How am I supposed to knooow?!
>Goes on television to apologize
>Larry Davids it.

Alternatively

>Attempts to make the perfectly inoffensive set by asking everyone what is and isn't offensive.
>Bombs hard.
>>
>>87278855
Jery get ipad
>>
Kramer dates Siri
>>
File: 1479739866305.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479739866305.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>George becomes an uber driver to pick up drunk girls
>George is accused of rape but didn't even have sex
>George goes to jail and gets swastika tat to try and pledge Aryan Brotherhood
>Aryan Brotherhood does not accept George into the gang, and he turns the swastika tat into a windmill design instead
>George's cellmate is El Chapo and they escape to Mexico through underground tunnel
>George tries to illegally cross border
>Newman and Kramer have jobs working on the new border wall, but wall isn't finished yet and behind schedule due to Kramer & Newman's hijinx
>Elaine has joined Antifa and is able to smuggle George and some real Mexicans across border on Sunday night during GOT
>Jerry gets Alexa for his Amazon Prime services, but he also starts dating a woman named Alexa, so he has a hard time with the device ruining the mood at his apartment. Also the woman Alexa is mtf and Jerry doesn't know, but somehow the device knows.
>>
>>87286055
kek
>>
>>87286055
>find out siri is cheating on him with george
>they argue over it
>both find out siri is also dating newman
>both dump siri
>>
File: pS642Kv.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
pS642Kv.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>George walks into group before election day
>Acts smug and flaunts the fact that hes voting Trump just to rile people up.
>Turns out Jerry voted for Trump because it would give him comedy material and Trump likes Jews.
>Elaine voted for him because funny reason #2
>kram N-word lmao
>George starts wearing a "I'm with her" badge and acting smug

Hire me.
>>
>>87286228
kek
>>
Kramer buys a drone. Moonlights as a delivery service. Newman vows to destroy the drone moving in on his business. Kramer hides drone in Jerry's appt. Newman finds and explodes drone messing up Jerry's appt.
>>
>>87286343
lol I could see this
>>
File: Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>87286080
>Jerry gets Alexa for his Amazon Prime services, but he also starts dating a woman named Alexa, so he has a hard time with the device ruining the mood at his apartment. Also the woman Alexa is mtf and Jerry doesn't know, but somehow the device knows.
>>
>>87281263
Criminally underrated
>>
Elaine decides to date a black guy to end racism. She hates it and awkwardly tries to say she's not a racist after finding dozens of things to hate about black guy.
>>
JERRY
THESE NIGGERS
ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY
>>
Jerry makes offensive joke and Kramer makes him apologize on The Tonight Show while people laugh.
>>
elaine starts to hits the wall when she notices her first wrinkle so she starts dressing more modestly and going the church to try and land a beta provider

kramer lets it slip to elaine beta bux during a house warming party that elaine has fucked maybe a 100 men
>>
>Kramer hogs Jerry's wifi
>George pretends to be a sjw for a girl he is dating
>George pretends to be a Trump supporter for a girl he is dating
>>
Kramer becomes a furry. Hosts a party. Barges into Jerry's appt, party bustling behind him, wearing a dog costume without the head. "Jerry, I gotta tell ya, it got really weird there. Real weird. I don't think it's for me. Do you have any lint rollers?"
>>
>George finds his mom on tinder
>>
>>87286230
>George gets a job with the Trumph Administration
>all those scenes where he used to talk to a silhouette of Steinbrenner, are now Trump scenes
>he leaves the same way, exasperated, trying to understand what he's supposed to do
>Trumph has a 2min convo with George's dad and makes him his new Press Secretary
>credits roll at the end with Frank Costanza yelling at reporters
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (201KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
201KB, 960x720px
>>87286815
>>
>>87278648
>john oliver invites jerry to come on Last Week Tonight
>jerry isn't interested
>>
They argue about whether or not it's ok to take a picture of every meal you eat and put it online as Elaine tries to in the diner.
>>
>>87286815
>credits roll at the end with Frank Costanza yelling at reporters

truly kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVi-kIVY4I
>>
>>87286815
>Frank Costanza yelling at reporters

SERENITY NOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
>>
File: _20170902_223442.jpg (96KB, 1080x745px) Image search: [Google]
_20170902_223442.jpg
96KB, 1080x745px
>Kramer finds out that the holocaust is a lie
>>
>Festavist is trending on social media and in the country as the most beloved new holiday .....for a week.... until it actually comes and people hate it, soon festavist is known as the worst holiday in american history and banned form being celebrated. George is ecstatic.
>>
>Kramer starts dealing weed and listening to trap music
>George is "re-accommodated" from his flight on American Airlines and video goes viral
>Jerry dates a woman who photoshops her instagram pics poorly and she also photoshops Jerry and he hates it
>Elaine gets tricked into doing softcore foot porn
>>
>elaine is mad her new bf wont let her peg him
>kramer finds out his new gf is trans
>george tries to commit suicide but fails
>jery get ipad
>newman tries to shoot up the post office but has a heart attack, he doesnt have health insurance because drumpf ended obamacare
>>
>>87287206
>>George is "re-accommodated" from his flight on American Airlines and video goes viral
lel
>>
>>87287216
this was so dumb it made me kek
>>
>>87278648
>vandelay industries becomes one of the biggest tech companies in silicon valley, George apparently had trademarked the name back in the 90's, because he like the name so much. He sues the company wins but is then labeled the #worst human being alive, because he takes down the same company that made huge donations in relief funds to hurricane harvey.
>>
>>87287404
kek
>>
>Kramer and Newman rent a bus and give Pokémon go tours at 5 mph causing massive traffic jams in New York
>>
>>87279079
if this was made today they'd break up because elaine wouldn't want to be in a mono racial relationship
>>
File: costanza chips.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
costanza chips.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>Kramer starts dating a girl
>hypes her up like hell
>sounds hot as hell
>Jerry and George are excited to see her
>Kramer brings her over
>shes walks in through the door
>obvious tranny
>Jerry and George look nervous
>shake hands with "her"
>zoom in on hairy man hands of tranny when they shake
>zoom in on physical discomfort on jerrys face as he shakes hands
>they talk a bit
>tranny says she has to leave
>blows a kiss to kramer
>he catches it
>apartment door closes and Jerry spooks Kramer from behind with a loud "SO....."
>"So what Jerry?"
>"You KNOW right? You know about.....her?"
>"Know about what?"
>George raises his hand while watching TV on the couch "Shes a man."
>Kramer goes "What? No. Shes post-op Jerry!"
>"Post-op?!"
>"Post-op Jerry!" and Kramer winks and looks excited, gets up and leaves
>"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take a lovely lady out for dinner."
>audience "WOOOOO!"s
>closes the door
>Jerry and George look at eachother speechless
>Jerry goes "Post-op?"
>George shrugs
>Elaine comes in and slams the door
>Jerry looks at Elaine
>Jerry goes "Did you see....."
>Elain cuts in with an disgusted face face and goes "Oooooh yeah, I saw......."
>George chimes in "Post-op.....Its not that bad I guess......"
>>
>>87279061
>Kramer gets photographed at a nationalist rally
Kek
>>
>Jerry, played by Idris Elba, kills Kramer for being a racist cracker
>later that night, he makes love to Elaine
>this time, she didn't fake it
>>
>>87287553
Not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>Kramer reveals to George that he's an Internet meme
>starts getting mad pussy because of it
>Elaine gets jealous and tries to become a meme herself but it doesn't take off
>Jerry discovers how to torrent files and becomes obsessed with it
>Newman finds out and rats him out
>>
>jerry is attacked on twitter for making a sexist/racist joke, spends the episode trying to appease the SJW crowd
>kramer accidentally becomes a political hero and runs for mayor
>george gets catfished on tinder
>Elaine finds out her new boyfriend once stole a cab she waved down
>>
>>87287577
They already did this in the Limo episode with George and Jerry being mistaken for a White Supremacy advocate and author.
>>
>>87287727
this is gold Jerry, pure gold!
>>
File: costanza hat.jpg (53KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
costanza hat.jpg
53KB, 510x370px
>George gets surrounded by a BLM rally while hes in his car trying to get to work and he slowly drives through the crowd
>he doesnt hurt anybody but an embarrassing picture of him is taken of him angrily yelling at people through his window, and it blows up all over social media and the left labels him a rascist
>>
>>87287135
>festavist
>>
File: 1496497478595.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1496497478595.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>87279061
>>Kramer gets photographed at a Nationalist rally
>he's wearing the polo/khakis
>>
>>87281006
there was a much better pasta about Seinfeld and baneposting. George is obviously a hothead. i'll try to find it.
>>
Seinfled It All Makes Sense Now Episode

>Jerry meets the woman who had man hands only to find out she was transgender

>Elaine and David Puddy get back together, but only because Puddy has been recently diagnosed mentally retarded and Elaine see's this as an opportunity to come off like a good person for dating a mentally challenged person.

Kramer finds out that those gay guys that use to bully him were actually doing it because he's a straight white male.

George finds out Susan faked her death because she couldn't fathom the idea of spending the rest of her life with him. She is now a full sjw, George then woos her back into falling in love with her only for her to die at a antifa rally she was attending.
>>
>>87281006
found the better version

>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]
>>
>Kramer starts a dating agency
>all he does is create tinder profiles for his customers and swipe right all day
>Jerry begrudgingly lets Kramer sign him up
>Kramer matches Jerry with a nice young thot
>date goes well until she squirts on Jerry's couch
>Jerry blames Kramer for his couch getting pissed on for the tenth time
>Kramer says he will make it up to him and buy him a new couch
>Kramer finds a good quality couch for cheap
>Jerry accepts the couch not knowing it was the couch used in Casting Couch
>>
>>87288348
top kek
>>
>>87288348
GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!
>>
>>87287966
What ever happened to this hat?
>>
File: 1502550145738.jpg (106KB, 625x418px) Image search: [Google]
1502550145738.jpg
106KB, 625x418px
>>87288356
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>87288356
fucking aye
>>
>kramer gets a daytime talk show that tries to be like dr.phil but is more like jerry springer called the dr van nostrand show, where kramer gives nothing but bad advice to people
>ratings sky rocket kramer, thinks he's on top of the world and doing a great service to humanity, until jerry, george and elaine finally tell him, what his show is really about and what they really think of it.
>Kramer loses it and the show in the process.
>>
>george accidentally runs over the foot of an Antifa protester

>news headlines read "White supremacist leader resurfaces after years in hiding!"
>>
>>87289581
o wow thats good.
>>
File: 1454735376261.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454735376261.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>this thread
>>
>>87289622
Go to bed mike
>>
File: 1430418885599.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430418885599.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>>87281006
>>87288348
>>
>>87289838
fuck off
>>
>>87291889
Bring back bootsy and get rid of that autistic fat piece of shit mike
>>
>>87281006
>THESE HAPPY DAYS ARE YOURS AND MINE, HAPPY DAYS
>>
>>87286858
not trying to make shit political but trump would actually be really good as that kind of character
>>
>>87278803
Elaine is by far the worst fucking character in that show.

I prefer Bania over her.
>>
>>87295224
>george accidentally gets a job in the white house
>trump is just a steinbrenner type voiced by larry david

i want this
>>
>>87296459
and CNN finds the news piece where George is a nazi and Trump goes on a rant about it.
>>
File: 1503737080540.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503737080540.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>87284980
pretty good
>>
>jerry makes a joke about president trump
>elaine dates a black man
>kramer becomes a vegan
/tv/ is filled to the brim with threads about the episode for weeks.
>>
Some of these are unironically gold.

They could honestly mske a 10 ep season like curb
>>
>>87282097
fuck off you dumb weeb
>>
>>87296405
Are you implying Bania's a bad character?
>>
>>87296459
This would be unironically great as a one-off gag. Like when George goes to Cuba.
>>
Top tier thread
>>
>The Post-It Note

>Kramer starts putting post-it notes on every camera he comes across in order to stay 'incognito'
>George is accused of filming women on the train when his smartphone's red 'low battery' indicator is mistaken for a recording indicator
>>
>she cucked me jerry!
>she KEKED YOU!?
>KEKED me!
>... and your sure?
>oh believe me jerry i know. i know what its like to be cucked, ive been cucked a million times. no one is more cuckable than me.
>so what happened?
>well.. she..
*kramer enters scene
>GIDDY UP! what happening?
>george got cucked.
>george got cucked?
>george got cucked!
>george, listen to me, you gotta a fight this bull, i mean REALLY fight him! cuck him back.. WOO cuck him back george! cuck the bull!
>alright alright.. george what happened?
>...well... we were leaving taco bell..
>taco bell? again george?
>i know i know. We were leaving.. and she ran into a friend. a guy. it was a guy friend. They hugged when they saw eachother, at NO point did she introduce me.. and THEN kissed him goodbye.
>she kissed him?
>she kissed him!
>huh...?
>..Cucked!
>>
>>87280580
>A Fistful of Costanzas
>>
>George gets an office job and starts outsourcing his workload to a guy in China for 3 dollars/hour
>Jerry makes a sexist joke on youtube and Big Red crashes his show and makes a scene
>Elaine discovers that her neighbor that she thought was cute was a lesbian all along
>Everyone finds out that Kramer's new job is doing some outsourced workload, after he took some online courses, under the name Kramer Chan
>>
>Jerry agrees to do a show for a hospital for kids with leukemia, but finds himself in trouble when he makes a joke about bald people
>Elaine laughs at an Amy Schumer joke
>George gets tricked by an online troll to become a holocaust denier, and a court forces him to pay reparations to Jerry and Kramer, who now identifies as a Jewish Lesbian
>Kramer uses the money to buy a new oven, which he boasts that can fit in an adult man.
>>
>Jerry tries to take down a youtube video of him getting humiliated by a heckler at a gig.
>Kramer goes on a Kickstarter spending spree
>Elaine becomes a victim of ransomware while trying to torrent on her work computer.
>>
>>87282012
It wasn't. That's why the show is still popular. Both Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David have stated their aversion to humor that immediately dates itself
>>
>>87296522
George is actually O'Brien
>>
File: 1502563580929.jpg (417KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1502563580929.jpg
417KB, 2500x2500px
>>87301508
>>
>>87280162
THE BEACH!
>>
>Jerry goes to GameStop buy a gift for his cousin's 14th birthday
>two cuties are inside the store talking about pokemon
>he invites them to his apartment to see his pokemon collection
>he has no idea what a pokemon is
>asks the cashier about it
>he says he has no pokemons left, only digimons
>say they will not know the difference
>Jerry spends hundreds of dollars worth of digimons
>the girls get to his appartment
>"these are digimons, not pokemons"
>they left
>minutes later Kramer asks Jerry for some sugar. He's making coffe for the girls while they check HIS pokemon collection
Meanwhile
>Elaine tries to convince George to watch Justice League in 3D
>says it's a whole new experience
>George reluctantly pays 20 bucks for a ticket
>but it turns out he can't see shit with 3D glasses on
>>
>>87304114
AWFUL
>>
>>87304181
perfect seinfeld episode then lmfao
>>
>>87304233
lmao nice saev
>>
>>87304114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEZFci9eaNE
>>
File: newman giggles.jpg (20KB, 279x254px) Image search: [Google]
newman giggles.jpg
20KB, 279x254px
>>87304233
AYY
>>
>George buys a counterfeit iPhone from an Arab street vendor. He mistakenly calls a muslim mafia boss and has to weasel out of a falafel feast because he has an allergy to chickpeas.
>Kramer gets mistaken for an FtM and enjoys the attention until his new friends pay for his gender reassignment surgery
>Elaine has enough of dating jocks and goes for a nerd. He turns out to be an infamous alt right twitter troll, which leads to her being targetted by paraplegic antifa activists who pursue her on their wheelchairs.
>Jerry tries something new: A comedy stream. It's an instant success but he finds out he is terrified and disgusted by his new hipster fans who drink disgusting craft lemonades and speak in twitter slang so he barely comprehends what they say
>>
File: Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-Feet-38175.jpg (113KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-Feet-38175.jpg
113KB, 1200x900px
>>87287206
>Elaine gets tricked into doing softcore foot porn

As if she wasn't doing that already
>>
File: 1493829171279.jpg (49KB, 794x760px) Image search: [Google]
1493829171279.jpg
49KB, 794x760px
This is probably the best thread I've seen on here in a long time. So much feels so many keks.
>>
File: 1503888071392.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503888071392.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>>87286665
>George pretends to be a Trump supporter

Too unrealistic
>>
>>87286665
>George pretends to be a sjw
Already an episode, he tries to join a communist group because the girls won't be able to judge him for his looks since all men are the same
>>
>>87308825
what episode was this?
>>
>>87309185
The one where Jerry races his old schoolmate
>>
>>87309260
ah ok yea thanks
>>
>>87278648
Could've been a pure comfy thread but then the /pol/faggots had to get greedy baka.
>>
>>87310124
As usual. This whole website needs to be nuked and rebuilt from the ground up.
>>
File: tv:pol.png (148KB, 322x302px) Image search: [Google]
tv:pol.png
148KB, 322x302px
>>87310124
>>87310188
a shill late to the party and late to the truth of todays society and how it would be truly represented in a kino sitcom, you actually needed to post twice to shit up this board....wew lad
>>
File: bee movie 2 confirmed.jpg (45KB, 489x446px) Image search: [Google]
bee movie 2 confirmed.jpg
45KB, 489x446px
>>87310124
>>87310188
Pantywaists.
>>
>>87287216
>>elaine is mad her new bf wont let her peg him
pls gib peggy gf
>>
>>87279154
>[slap bass]
>Kramer has set up a big, loud and heat generating bitcoin mining rig in Jerry's apartment with Newman
>Jerry enters
>"Kramer! What the heck is going on here? What is all this stuff in MY APARTMENT?!"
>"Bitcoin Jerry! Its the currency of the new decade!"
>>
>Jerry helps Kramer into the comedy world, but has to choose between his friendship and career after a heckling incident where Kramer shouts "HE'S A NIGGER!"

>George takes in a Syrian refugee as a ploy to sleep with a beautiful liberal woman but the play goes bad when he is investigated for giving residence to a member of ISIS

>Elaine sets up a chaturbate account in her office to make squirting videos at work, but the top donor turns out to be Mr. Peterman
>>
>George and Jerry are sitting at Monk's like usual
>George:"So did you hear the news?"
>Jerry:"What news?"
>George: "Get this, Kramer *snickers* is dating a (practically whispering) a fat girl"
>Jerry: "So what, you're fat"
>George: "Yeah, but Kramer can afford to have standards"
>Elaine comes in and sits down
>Elaine: "What are you talking about?"
>George: "Kramer's dating a fat girl"
>Jerry takes a long sip from his coffee and rolls his eyes at George
>Elaine: "You guys shouldn't really be so shallow!"
>George: "I'm not being shallow, its just that fat people are lazy and slow. I should know"
>Kramer enters
>Jerry: "So I heard you're dating a fat girl now Kramer"
>Kramer: "Whoa now. Patricia's not fat, she's THICC"
>Jerry: "Thicc?"
>Kramer: "Yeah Jerry. Us high-test men *clicks tongue* We like THICC"
>>
>>87296405
I prefer her over "physical comedy".
>>
>>87310124
Sure, because seinfeld today will be the same... right?
>>
>>87279154
>>87310762
>implying investing in Bitcoin wouldn't be a throwaway/allusion justification for Kramer's self-sufficiency like the other things mentioned in passing when someone wondered about his funding
>he bought Bitcoins a few years back on a hot tip from his buddy Bob, you know Bob Sacamano
>>
File: deepspacenine.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deepspacenine.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Deep Space Nine was worst? Not one watchable episode in the whole bunch.
>>
>>87312871
Idk I never saw the first 8
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.