[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gifted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: TheGifted.jpg (160KB, 627x928px) Image search: [Google]
TheGifted.jpg
160KB, 627x928px
Does anybody think it has a chance, or is it gonna be just another terrible capeshit show? Is anybody even going to watch it?

It honestly looks just like the first season of Heroes all over again, which isn't really a bad thing.
>>
It will be bad and the only good things in it will be Amy Acker, and that Lynd chick's tits.
>>
>>87278509
Legion was good, so why not? The Runaways has had positive first reactions also, but that's in the MCU not XMU.
>>
>>87279092
Legion was decent, you're right. Which gives me a little bit of hope, maybe the non-Disney Marvel shows might actually be pretty good.

The Inhumans on the other hand, is a Disney Marvel show and airs around the same time as the Gifted, looks like absolute garbage. At the very least The Gifted will probably be better than that.

>>87279087
>It will be bad and the only good things in it will be Amy Acker
Thats what got me interested in it, I loved her on Person of Interest
>>
>>87278509
Yes I'll watch it for pic related.
I have hope for this actually. Nobody believed in Gotham and look at where it is.
Plus anything with Amy in it usually turns out to be bretty gud, and I'm not even waifuing
>>
IT LOOKS SO FUCKING GENERIC

just watch the trailer
>generic sociopath bullies
>angsty teens
>shit acting
>loosely tied to marvel, no recognizable characters
>a fucking fox series
>>
>>87279861
>Plus anything with Amy in it usually turns out to be bretty gud, and I'm not even waifuing
What about Alias? She was in the last season of that, and the last season was really awful. Not that the rest of it was much better, but I get what you're saying. Angel and Person of Interest were both great.
>>
>>87279893
And bryan singer directed the pilot
>>
File: 1497583085877.jpg (451KB, 1366x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497583085877.jpg
451KB, 1366x1080px
>>87279893
>Not believing in Amy
you make me sick

>>87280091
Haven't had the patience, interest or motivation to begin watching Alias tbqh... But I saw a few Amy scenes and they were nice. She was like what Root was when she was evil.
>>
>>87280250
That bothers me a lot, Singer is a hack, but the show is created by the dude who made Burn Notice, which I liked. I have some hope that it wont be terrible.

>>87280365
Don't bother, she's cute but also a massive bitch. Which was the point of the character, but still. She was pretty insufferable. And the rest of the show is honestly garbage, I have no idea why I even watched it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.