[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh all the long running TV series you have watched which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Hey You.jpg (9KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
Hey You.jpg
9KB, 250x229px
Oh all the long running TV series you have watched which one had the worst ending? Which one was the biggest "fuck you" to the audience?

I'm going to vote for either The Sopranos or Lost. What say you /tv/? What are your picks?
>>
>>87275778
Battlestar Galactica had a pretty "fuck you" ending, but it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
Heroes main series. Claire jumping off of the ferris wheel and exposing their powers and then that's it, show's over.
>>
Dexter. Also I know this is probably bait but you are the biggest fucking pleb ever if you actually believe the Sopranos ending wasn't perfect.
>>
File: enterprise.jpg (131KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
enterprise.jpg
131KB, 960x540px
There has never been a "fuck you" in history on the level of the Enterprise finale.

You can post any shitty finale you want, none of them come close to the creators making a shitty episode of the entirely different show that they wish they could have been making the entire time. Hate the LOST finale? At least it wasn't a fanfic episode of X-Files. Hate the Sopranoes finale? At least it wasn't a fanfic episode of The Wire. The Enterprise finale was a fanfic episode for TNG and if you liked or cared about Enterprise then joke's on you because the creators didn't.
>>
File: IMG_1776.jpg (285KB, 1156x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1776.jpg
285KB, 1156x770px
>>
>>87275778
>>
>>87277700
I forgot about that. The last half of the show sucked but that was fucking atrocious.
>>
>>87277893
tbf enterprise was a "fuck you" and you shouldn't like or care about it
>>
Easy. How I met your Mother. All that character development flushed right down the toilet. To say nothing of the fates of the main cast.
>>
>>87277893
Fuck, I forgot about the X-Files.

Also, Buffy.

>everything goes to shit
>multiple deaths and town collapses
>she smiles as if it's ok
>>
>>87278120
Any random episode of that is a big "fuck you."
>>
>>87278217

X-Files was fine other than Doggett getting completely shafted. At least they recapped the mytharc and made it make some sense.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.