[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deathflix NetNote Rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: deathnoterules.png (227KB, 557x316px) Image search: [Google]
deathnoterules.png
227KB, 557x316px
This is the greatest piece of cinema to come out in a really long time. I am tired of legions of sweaty unwashed nerds trying to tell me otherwise. The greatest horror/psychological thriller ever made. I will see u at the academy awards anon.
>>
Even for all it's flaws, I pitty all the weebs who didn't even give it a chance.
>>
>>87275321
this same shill/bait thread every day.
>>
>>87275321
>Write some contingencies using the rules spelled out earlier in the film.

Was anyone else disappointed by the ending?
>>
>>87275321
It should have been a 13 episode series. The movie was way too rushed; it felt like I was watching an end of season clip show.
>>
File: 1501084863525.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501084863525.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>>87275321
Jesus Christ, what the hell did he mean by this?
>>
It's okay I'm just mad L is a nugget
>>
>>87275552
this
they tried to squeeze 38 or so episodes into an hour and a half and it just did not do it any sort of justice
They were not able to correctly put anything into the movie that made the anime so great
>>
>>87275321
I thought that was a jab at source material fags, telling them that this isn't the japanese cat and mouse Death Note, but the hollywood style death note.
>light makes an intelligent argument
>american chad punches thing that stands in his way
>>
It was ok, in fact more than OK. Don't listen to the weebs who have idolized their precious anime and think that a 100 minute movie can adopt a fucking 2 season series and be 100% true. Some things have to be rushed / cut or tweaked for them all to fit in the movie.
I hadn't seen the anime or read the books, and I really liked it. The acting was good. The premise was original and interesting, the story is decent and the pacing was right on. I mean I didn't get bored even a second, everything was constantly moving. It was decently/good shot, I liked Light and L, they were very human and life like. I didn't like that monster tho (Rouk?), I didn't think he was developed enough or that he belonged in the film at all. He was a redundancy, as the book already explained the rules by itself. It would be more mysterious if that monster didn't even show up at all, and it was all about Light and Mia becoming killers and then distrusting eachother etc.

It was good. 7.5 / 10
>>
>I hadn't seen the anime or read the books, and I really liked it

Ive read all the books, all teh animes, this movie ruled. 5/5
>>
>>87276081
Didn't read the books, didn't see the anime, this movies was terrible. 1/5
>>
>>87275321
The fact that the movie literally goes against its own rules means that it can never be considered Kino.
>>
>>87275627
I'm 15 minutes in, the character he's talking to was held back and therefore over 18, light immediately gets knocked out like a beta bitch after saying that. Light is basically a homicidal beta will hunting in this it seems
>>
>>87275762
7.5/10 bait
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.