[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the heck is going on with British television??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1504478612100.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504478612100.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
>>87272988
ur being cucked

enjoy it
>>
Your taxes go to that show, friend.
>>
>Jesus
>Black
Fuck off

Also that chimp in green clothes
>>
>>87272988
Fails to acknowledge Indians, Asians?
Why must Blacks be at the forefront of everything?!?
>>
>>87272988

Doesn't the blackwashing of English history eventually lead to a time paradox where blacks would be colonizing themselves?
>>
>>87272988
It's a byproduct of how the modern British person behaves. We are completely passive and sheepish people, who are perfectly willing to let the government and leftists do whatever they want in order to cling onto our ritual habits, e.g. watching t.v. and drinking.

The second part of this story is the absolute dominance London has over British media, meaning that anything major has been filtered through that dystopian, multicultural hellhole.

Britain is a dead nation, you'd be absolutely suicidal to want to live here.
>>
>>87275103
let's flee to the falklands lad, they know what it means to bundle yourself up in 3 layers in the winter cause you're too tight to pay for heating
>>
Black people are literally 3% of the British population, why is it always them and never Pakis or Poles or the Irish?
>>
>>87275083
That would make a good Doctor Who episode
>>
>>87272988
LMFAO

righty betas a on suicide watch
>>
File: currentyear.jpg (68KB, 554x515px) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.jpg
68KB, 554x515px
>>87272988
Look at who runs the BBC.
Look who created the diversity position at the BBC.
>>
>>87275199
No because I don't want to be surrounded by British people anymore, I am extremely disappointed with our people.
>>
Watch taboo
>>
>>87275219
>>87275103
Read my post, it's because of London
>>
>>87272988
Those subtitles better be edited britkikeystan
>>
>>87272988
Posting Doctor Who is cheating. They've outright said that they're blackwashing history to make it "more happy" and have no interest in historical accuracy anymore and are actively hiring black actors over white based simply on race (The Doctors recent companion for example)
>>
>Evil whiteys took blacks as slaves and oppressed them through history!
>Blacks were wealthy and successful too!
so which is it?
>>
>>87275612
Doesn't make it any less disgusting
>>
>>87272988
WE
>>
>>87275697
WERZ
>>
>>87275718
SOPHISTICATED N SHEET
>>
>>87275391
Where do you want to go?
>>
>>87275654
It's completely disgusting and the reason why I dropped the series. It's fine with me though as more and more force diversity and feminism I find myself barely spending anything these days and have really started to indulge some older media I had never touched before.
>>
>>87275623
uhh just because blacks were rich and free doesn't mean they weren't oppressed sweetie
>>
File: a2.jpg (63KB, 342x319px) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
63KB, 342x319px
>>87272988
>The British empire who conquered and killed tons of Natives was multicultural and full of blacks.

Stop and think about the implication of this. Are leftists damaged in the brain?.
They are kind of doing disservice to their "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" narrative.
>>
>>87275802
This, same way Shakespeare was a black but at the same time Emilia Bassano wrote Shakespeare's plays and he stole them because she was black and nobody will ever publish them
>>
>>87275937
They're working on multiple fronts, whatever it helps their agenda.
>>
So we whitewashed history to seem intolerant but in actuality there were free colored people roaming around just fine but I should still feel bad about the past because they were oppressed?

Can they be consistent with anything.
>>
>>87272988
I am deeply offended by that woman's ugliness. Please stop posting this.
>>
>>87275937
Only white people did the bad stuff.
>>
>>87276194
You're not supposed to think about logically, you're supposed FEEEEEEL. Logic is a patriarchal concept, you're not some shitlord sexist, are you?
>>
>doctor jew
>>
>>87275718
WOZ would have been better.
>>
>>87275505
I have a degree in lipreading and I can tell you they're 100% faithful.
>>
Reminder that Britain had a gigantic corporation importing shitskins and owning 90 percent of the world trade hundreds of years ago

this is nothing new
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.