[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm half way through season 3 and does this shit get any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm half way through season 3 and does this shit get any better? I liked the first two seasons but I'm so fucking bored of seeing characters having sex and having affairs in every episode. Does it get any better because it's just frustrating to watch these idiots at this point.
>>
>>87271844
It does get a lot better, but if you already don't like it you probably won't enjoy the later seasons either.
Pleb
>>
>>87271913
Roasted and accurate. Crying face emoji's abound.
>>
>>87271844

no. it's a terrible soap opera, don't let tv fool you
>>
>>87271913
Yeah because it's so entertaing to watch Don cheat on his wife with the new bimbo of the week. I liked the season 1 & 2 but it's just frustrating to watch these idiots at this point. There was no reason for us to suffer through Pete sleeping with the German nanny or Peggy and Duck. I actually skipped the entire segment of Don in california because it's so fucking predictable and sad . No wonder this show is so easily overlooked and forgotten when it lacks to imagination to add conflict or character development that doesn't involve an affair.
>>
>>87271913
>>87272013
why havent you faggots realized that this is copy and past shit
every couple months this same post is made verbatim
its just some faggot "trolling"
>>
>>87271844
I dropped it 6 seasons in
save yourself the time
the first 2 were undeniably decent but it's a downward spiral after that
>>
>>87272113
stop with the copypasta
we get it, you watch game of thrones and westworld
>>
>>87272113
>skipping anything when watching a show or movie

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>87272113
>I hate when my well written character dramas have character development that isn't leading to an epic hashtag worthy twist

Take a hike kiddo.
>>
>>87271844
>he doesn't get subtle nuances of character development and how advertising is the metaphor for literally all the characters

Quit watching, you're not smart enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>87271844
fun until the final 2 seasons.
also you wont "get" the final episode if you're under the age of 25ish.
i know i didnt.
this and Westworld were huge disappointments. but at least this show had titties.
>>
>>87272689
I'm under so many layers that I can't even tell if this is mastercrafted b8 or a bonafide normie.
>>
>>87272115
>>87272166
>>87272274
>>87272330
Oh,I get it. It's one of those shows where the fanbase pretend to like it to feel unique and intelligent. Thanks for saving me from wasting my time making future threads about this show.
>>
>>87271844
>I'm getting so fucking bored of seeing characters having sex and having affairs in every episode
well done, you've oversaturated yourself and are now ready to hate every piece of entertainment that has come out since 1986
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.