[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this romantic kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is this romantic kino?
>>
>>87270707
It's anti romantic kino
>>
>>87271063
How? The entire point of the movie is that it's worth getting your heart broken and feeling like crap because love is worth it.
>>
>>87271405
So you thought it was a happy ending, knowing he's getting back together with a girl who is destined to break his heart all over again?

Anyway, The Fisher King and In the Mood for Love are the true romantic kinos
>>
This movie is great for white men who see women as dazzling objects or wanton children. A black man like myself would have humped and dumped. Plenty of mentally ill bitches out there.
>>
>>87271665
>So you thought it was a happy ending
The movie itself tell you it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZSZ_vcCvA

Both characters decide that whatever happens is "okay," they look happy, and then sentimental music starts playing. And that's after an entire plot revolving Joel realizing it was wrong to try to erase his memories. If you got something else, it's because you're projecting.
>>
>>87272112
Are you wearing a cock cage? Cause you sound like a cuck. Post pic btw
>>
>>87271405
It isn't "worth it", the ending scene is implying they're destined to repeat this loop over and over again in a sense.

They love each other, but they aren't right for each other. It'll always have conflict.
>>
>>87271665
>The Fisher King
imdb calls it is comedy, drama fantasy

is it really a romance?
>>
too mainstream
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.