[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Hank so dumb? Heisenburg was right infront of him, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: WMwDn.png (472KB, 1158x600px) Image search: [Google]
WMwDn.png
472KB, 1158x600px
Why was Hank so dumb? Heisenburg was right infront of him, the evidence was clear, why did he never see connect the dots?
>>
>>87270640
How was it not figured out the moment Walt stole chemistry supplies from the school? Surely having access to the school and chemistry knowledge makes him the first suspect.
>>
>>87270745
Hank spends all his life arresting blacks, mexicans and indians. He wouldn't expect Walt to be a criminal.
>>
>>87270640
Under his nose all the time?

>>87270745
Didnt they arrest a native american guy that cleared walt / moved on the investigation? IRL walt would be watched though definitely.
>>
>>87271920
As far as I remember, they arrested a janitor because they found weed on him or something.
But this was before Walt started making crazy high quality blue meth. Once he started that they should have realised that the had the wrong guy.
Maybe they just forgot about the school robbery by that point.
>>
>>87270640
There's a theory that he knew since season 1, and even guided walt into becoming heisenberg, to make more money and to be promoted within the dea using walt/gus' blue meth scene.
>>
>>87272236
Thats the dumbest shit I've ever read
>>
>>87272279
Sounds like something Reddit came up with
>>
>>87272064
They arrested the janitor for weed and assumed he stole the other stuff because he was the only other person who had keys to the store room.
>>
>>87270745
The whole fugue state bullshit is what broke my suspension of disbelief.
>>
What about Jessie's bullet casing after game was shot? The show had a lot of plot holes, But I enjoyed it nonetheless
>>
>>87272746
What about the bullet casing?
>>
>>87272746
Gale*
>>
>>87272546
What? Middle aged men have breakdowns all the time, some go depressed, some go crazy with their money, some cheat, some have memory slips like fugue states, it's not that much a leap of disbelief. The death of gus and shit in season 5 is when it went apeshit. magnet at the police station and the train heist amongst other shit. Especially mike knowing walt was coming with the bag with the gun in it, he should have known walt hated him and planned for it.
>>
>>87272766
probably means prints on the cartridge
>>
>Say my name...
>what?
>You all know who I am... so say my na-
>*BANG BANG BANG*
>now the competition if out of the picture, the blue meth wizard, we can make billions!
>credits
>>
>>87270640
I like the political message of the series: don't fuck the middle class around. I still think politicians need to figure this out. Most criminals, revolutionaries and terrorists are borderline retards and they still struggle, what are you going to do when the average criminal has twice the IQ of the average cop?

Coming to a dystopian reality near you real soon I expect.
>>
>>87270745
Hank is racist. He never suspects the white man.

>Walter WHITE
>Walt WHITMAN
>WHITE MAN

While Hank spends all his time fucking around with mexicans, the White Man was right there in front of him.
>>
>>87273274
Anyone who lives around that many Mexicans will always be a racist.
>>
>>87270640
Did you see the the producers latest interviews about hanks actor? Apparantly he kept turning up to the sets drunk and kept proclaiming that he was the main character and not walt and everytime he was handed a script for a new episode he kept saying ''no no no'' and kept scribbling out certain parts and adding his own thoughts to the script
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.