[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this was gonna have consequences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Fingervalearmy.jpg (745KB, 2100x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Fingervalearmy.jpg
745KB, 2100x1181px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hTV9uol4qM

When I saw her with her sad face with smug faced Finger I knew it had to have consequences on her, she fucking betrayed Jon, she didn't fell him, she also gave herself into the maws of the lion (Finger), this is what I got from it.
What was all the suspense, the conflict in Sansa's head before sending him a letter? Even she knew it would have had serious consequences to give himself to him like that.
But no, nothing, nada, null, zero consequences, not only that but she kills him off like that, with a snap of her finger thanks to a deus ex machina.

Fuck this, I was so interested in seeing how would Finger take advantage of Sansa's weakness, but no, muh strong woman, his death wasn't even satisfying or well played, he didn't defend himself, which you would expect from someone who spends all his times planning and manipulating people, no, he didn't do anything, he stayed still like s statue for basically the entirety of the season and acted like a creepy idiot telling Jon he wanted to fuck his sister.

Fuck these retarded writers, I fucking hate them
>>
>>87265965
Dude just turn your brain off, there are dragons and magic and shit why are you complaining about pointless crap that doesn't matter?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.