[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The kind king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: promo327966655.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo327966655.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
I had hoped for Renly most out of all contenders. he excelled at being human, tempered and calm, i'm aware in the books he is much different but in the the show at least he stood as the next step, a level minded ruler to break the old ways and thrust into the future. Kind to all man and woman,ope minded and peace seeking, he spread himself as wide as possible to cover all his men with his attention. RIP in piece kind king, you left a hole in me and filled me up inside with tears.
>>
When the sun has set, no candle can ever replace it.
>>
>>87265118
>he excelled at being human

Yeah, being chaotic by nature and not respecting laws and tradition, like an absolute savage.

deserved the shank tbqh
>>
>>87265966
Eh usurpation is a Baratheon family tradition.
>>
>>87265118

He tried to usurp his older brother, that is not level minded tempered or calm. He would have got the throne after Stannis died.
>>
He's a degenerate scum. The only tragedy is the easy way he died. Stannis should've stuck a burning rod up his ass just like Edward 2 and Vito.
>>
>>87265118
Kind?

He's the typical sociopathic normie who only has a social life to advantage himself, he has no real empathy, he just wanted power because he's a egomaniac and wanted to get pounded by his sissyfriend without anyone being able to say a word about it, kind my ass.

He betrayed his older brother and was going to kill him because he's a spoiled brat who never earned anything, fuck this awful character and fuck those retarded jews for liking him so much and having the ork-woman """avenge"hiim
>>
>>87266105
>>87266173
>gay
not an argument
>>87266066
that's why i consider he stood for something better than them all, a more democratic world. kind kings fall and tyrants are born and people suffer, he was loved and genuinely cared for his people. if there was a character that was ever going to "break the wheel" that was Renly. succetion by blood is oppression, why should one rule just for being pushed out of a hole first instead of ruling by wisdom and the love of his people?
>>
>>87266967
Also do you not wonder how he managed to amass the largest army of the 7 kingdoms at that time? it wasn't because he was a great war general, it was because people fought for more than blood, they fought for a king they loved
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.