[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this was shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: movieposter.jpg (28KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
28KB, 279x402px
Well this was shit
>>
Agreed
>>
action was better than 1

characters (antagonists) were way worse
>>
>>87263945
>>87264101
>>87264280
Plebs
>>
>>87263945
it was cool. even withot the action the setting and character erlationships were nteresting.

tfw smirking dyke feminist gets btfo by john wick with her own knife.
>>
i really wish Keanu would star in better movies
>>
tru f&m
>>
It was pretty great. top doge fight choreography, the cinematography was adequeate, kind of iffy musical score. I liked it better than the first one tbqh familia.
>>
>>87263945
The hand to hand stuff was okay, but the gun fights got monotonous quickly with no variation.
>>
I liked the first half alot, second half was meh.
>>
>>87265750
Obviously going for the videogame crowd. The badguys didn't know what cover was and continually ran towards Wick. Couple of shots to the chest and one to the head, repeat this about 20 times per gun fight.
>>
File: chi city.jpg (6KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
chi city.jpg
6KB, 249x202px
>>87263945
My boy common pulled through with an ok performance, movie is good in my book.
Pretty ace to see an amazing rapper actually pull of some decent acting and action.
>>
the gunfighting was top tier, don't know what you fags are talking about
>>
File: 123.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
you cant top the original
That fucking nobody, is John Wick
perfect scene
>>
File: no.jpg (33KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
33KB, 251x242px
>duuude even the trashman in the subway is super secret assassin
>duuuude even the hobo who pisses himself is a secret 'ssassin

trash/10
>>
>>87266462
>dude the whole block was an assassin!
>>
I find it hilarious that the (((people))) who hate these movies love the Disney garbage that's crammed down our throats every year.
Fuck you fakes.
>>
I liked the Russian mob boss a lot more than the Italian one
>>
>>87265923
16 Blocks with Mos Def and (old) Bruce Willis is preddy gud. Def underrated (esp. with the multiple endings).
>>
Too many guys running towards him from out of frame just so he could judo flip them and shoot them in the face.

It worked in the first movie because the majority of the action setpieces were in relatively close quarters (his house when they first try to kill him, the back and upper levels of the nightclub, etc), but it feels less organic in Chapter 2 in big open sets like the museum.

The catacombs three gun run was fucking rad, though.
>>
>>87266840
Ayy good recs. thanks my dude.
>>
>>87265923
Method Man always delivers in his roles
>>
>>87266872
>Too many guys running towards him from out of frame just so he could judo flip them and shoot them in the face.
My biggest complaint about the movie. Everything else was a lot of fun.
>>
>>87263945
At least the first one still had some sort of a plot. This movie was basically just Keanu Reeves shooting through waves of neverending goons while doing cool poses.
>>
>>87263945

It was exactly what it wanted to be. A two-hour music video of Keanu Reeves shooting and stabbing people to death.
>>
It was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0
>>
>>87263945
this movie was basically john "i literally wear plot armour" wick finding undercover assassins fucking everywhere he went
>>
Agreed
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.