[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you get invited to PTP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: anta_baka.jpg (89KB, 613x693px) Image search: [Google]
anta_baka.jpg
89KB, 613x693px
How the fuck do you get invited to PTP?
>>
sent ;)
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>87263732

>he didn't just make an account on the numerous open registration days they had years ago
>>
>>87263732
check your DMs OP, i sent you an invite
>>
>>87263732
I'm on BTN, hopefully I'll get in eventually, I'll hit you up then.
>>
>>87263732
What does PTP even offer that public sites don't? More foreign movies? Higher quality movies?
>>
>>87264447
V:10
A:10
thanks YIFY sir! :)
>>
If this was a before 2013 all you had to do was post your top 10 films of all time and show that you're willing to seed
it's also full now so you don't really have a chance
>>
>>87264504
I get mine from 1337 or pirate bay, legitimately curious as to what the benefit is
>>
I'm so glad that plebs like this are kept off PTP.
>>
>>87264617
if you can't tell a difference then either you're blind or watch movies on a CRT monitor
>>
>>87264731
What are you talking about? Of course I can tell the difference between different resolutions, but I was asking if PTP offers higher quality releases than public sites because I usually get 1080p
>>
>>87264447

Private trackers are not, and have never been, about "getting stuff you can't get otherwise".

They are about usability, sort-ability, reliability and accountability of the content. Nobody wants to dig through endless unverified poorly done garbage to get what they need.
>>
File: 1503245108348.png (84KB, 318x294px) Image search: [Google]
1503245108348.png
84KB, 318x294px
>>87263732
Too late fagot, all the major private trackers have been open the whole weekend for registration without invite, unfortunately for you free registration closed two hours ago.
>>
>>87263732
You have to be autistic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.