[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished breaking bad (late I know) but theres some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1breakingbad.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1breakingbad.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
So I just finished breaking bad (late I know) but theres some questions still burning inside me

What was that fly episode about? Did it have any meaning? It felt like filler to me?

Did heizenbert kill brock?

And why the hell did Hank change his name? In season 5 they call him issac?

Serious answers only please
>>
>>87262411
>obsessing about a contaminant in an illegal drug that destroys the brains dopamine regulation

no meaning at all son
>>
>>87262411
>What was that fly episode about?
It was a filler episode that they used to deepen the dynamic between Walt and Jesse
>Did heizenbert kill brock?
I genuinely don't even know what this means
>And why the hell did Hank change his name?
They call people by their first names sometimes, last names others. Hank is actually his last name (I remember there being a joke about him having "a first name as a last name"), same with Mike Herman Trout
>>
>>87262411
>fly episode
walt & jesse episode
>brock
It's implied walt poisoned brock, it's never confirmed but theres scenes of showing the plant in walts garden, and later walt disposes of the plant after the poisoning, and saul later says ''i never knew the kid would be poisoned'' or something
>hank
He's the student of a japanese sensei, in this elite membership your mentor forces you to adopt a different name when you reach a certain level in the group, hence his name change
>>
>>87262411
The first two are answered so:
>And why the hell did Hank change his name? In season 5 they call him issac?
He wasn't renamed, but people called him by his title/role in the DEA; ASAC, which stands for Assistant Special Agent in Charge.
Similar to how you'd call someone Agent Smith, he is ASAC Schrader.
>>
File: walter_1.jpg (57KB, 402x517px) Image search: [Google]
walter_1.jpg
57KB, 402x517px
sp, uam kinda new to breaker bad but why doesnt wolt just wolt the fuck in there
>>
>>87264725
No its isaac schrader
Isaac was his middle name and only walt and family knew it
it was his way of saying 'fuck you' to walt before his death.. its sad really
>>
>>87264831
>No its isaac schrader
Was he a jew?
>>
>>87262411
>What was that fly episode about?
METAPHORS
>>
did heisenberg go too far?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.