[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't CIA take the black.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: promo328143788.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
promo328143788.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't they let CIA take the Black? Surely he could have requested it; surely at least some in Winterfell would have voted for tradition to be upheld.

I've seen no conversation on this topic anywhere and it's really bothering me.
>>
>>87261982

>arguing the plot lines of a childrens show about dragons

Why?
>>
>>87261982
They wanted to kill someone so that they can pretend that something actually happened this season. 7 episodes of absolutely nothing.
>>
>>87262020
>incest, rape, gay anal sex, and religious BDSM are now core elements of a children's show
Brainlets needn't reply.
>>
>>87262119
This I kind of believe. I hope something actually happens in 8, considering it's the last season and all.
>>
>>87261982
it's just bad writing. they wanted the winterfell story to mean something, but they went about it in the most casual way possible.
>>
>>87261982
Was it part of his master plan?
>>
>>87261982
Because it's written by fucking retard hacks who have lost all respect for the source material.
>>
>>87262238
>edginess is adult, not childish
>>
>>87261982
Because they didn't want him to work with the NK and the White Walkers, or because they wrote a shitty script.
>>
>>87261982
>There will never be a TV show about Bane and CIA falling though a Wormhole during the crashing plane part
>They will never wake up in Westeros
>Bane will never discover that his face is fixed, but the crash crushed his Balls
>They will never set aside a temporary truce and work together to navigate the world until they get home
>>
>>87261982
Considering Jon managed to go from new recruit to Commander of the Night's Watch to King in the North in relatively short order, I don't think it's a good idea to let someone as scheming as Littlefinger infest the Night's Watch and create a new power base there. Besides his deceptions have made him very responsible for the entire clusterfuck they're in that could end up screwing everyone over
>>
>>87264096
>That part when Bane still has his amazing strength and nearly kills the Mountain by lifting him up with one hand by the throat
>>
>>87264249
>"The (man who pushed his brother in the) Fire rises!"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.