[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity War Reshoots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

They're already planning reshoots? What a disaster. I bet Feige doesn't believe in the script. What a failure

http://screenrant.com/avengers-3-4-reshoots-scotland-filming-2018/?utm_source=SR-UMU&utm_medium=Facebook-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-UMU&view=list
>>
>>87260914
>click link
>ctrl+f " reshoots"
>0 found.

nice bait
>>
>the Daily Record as source

literally who?

Besides, Marvel always plans out reshoots into their schedule anyway. So does WB/DC. Pretty much any high priced blockbuster does it nowadays.
>>
>>87260914
>Screenrant
Stopped reading there
>>
>>87260914
It probably didn't fill the quip ratio for Kevin Feige to approve.
>>
>>87260914
An insider told me it's a convoluted mess, but maybe a salvageable one.
>>
>>87260914
The article never mentions reshoots. Is DC already getting this intimidated by Infinity War? Are they becoming aware that Justice League will be BTFO?
>>
>>87261032

>Avengers production has been penciled in to be shot in Scotland in 2018. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow will reportedly be used again – the former appearing as itself and the latter a stand-in for a US city. Their source goes on to say that it will likely be in the middle of the year to avoid cast conflict with Infinity War‘s release.

What are synonyms

>>87262477

Honestly this is just shitposting. If I have to hear about it when DC does it, I am going to shitpost when Marvel does it. Even though every large production ever does it
>>
>>87262477
MARVEL WILL WIN AGAIN YOU'LL SEE
>>
>>87260914
Why do you watch capeshit anon? You know it will be shit, reshoots or not. Disney is creatively bankrupt. Anything they touch becomes excrements.
>>
why does this retard board that is about television and film not understand that almost all movies do reshoots?
>>
>>87263140
>If I have to hear about it when DC does it, I am going to shitpost when Marvel does it.

What a badass.
>>
>>87264307

Everybody watches capeshit. You do too. If you didn't, you wouldn't post in these threads. I don't watch GoT so I don't post in those fucking threads even though there's like 30 of them at any given moment
>>
File: 1494113892296.png (48KB, 206x203px) Image search: [Google]
1494113892296.png
48KB, 206x203px
>tfw will be able to see grown men running around in tights from my window again
>>
>>87264692

If you say so. Just bored really
>>
I can't wait for the hundred daily threads about how it's a flop for not doing four billion opening weekend.
>>
>>87265519

It kind of has to. Expectations are way too high. Not quite TFA levels, but pretty fucking close at this point considering this is 9 years of movies coming together
>>
>>87265614
tell us again how homecoming is a flop for only doing 700-800 million.
>>
>>87264876
All capshit and GoT threads are people complaining about these shows, how they are bad. Why do people keep watching it?
>>
>>87265614
>It kind of has to
Bullshit. Even if the movie makes the same amount as the first Avengers it'd be a huge success
>>
>>87265655

I never said that. I think it's retarded to call anything that makes north of 500 million a flop. And you shouldn't say one way or the other until the end of its run.

But if you deny that expectations for Infinity War are high as fuck, you're lying to yourself. 500 million dollars for this and the sequel, plus marketing. They're going for broke here and we'll probably not see capeshit on this scale again after this. There's no way they spend 8 years teasing another villain. They'll expect a billion a piece. I imagine it'll get it unless something goes really wrong
>>
>>87265771

They are after Star Wars money now. James Cameron money. That's why they're throwing thirty characters into it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.