[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to marathon this. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Lost.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
About to marathon this. What am I in for?
>>
disappointment in not being able to simultaneously enjoy it with /tv/
>>
>>87260637
I forgot when exactly it got terrible, but you can probably stop after season 3.
>>
Stick till the end, it is worth, i lived when it was aired
the whole world was talking about it. Belguim guy here
>>
>>87260637
Season 1 is fantastic. Full of mystery and intrigue.
Season 2 is still quit good but not AS good.
Season 3 is very different, still good. You'll be sucked into the story by this point.
Season 4 has a pretty fun villain but this is where the show takes a bit of a dip in quality.
Season 5 is where the show jumps the shark. It's still entertaining but its not really even the same show at this point.
Season 6 is total hot garbage from beginning to end. A horrible send-off for an otherwise great show.
>>
lmao everyone dies but then they're all alive in an alternate timeline (or afterlife. who even cares)
>>
>>87263040
I like season 5. 1970s are comfy and makes me wish I didn't live in this shitty decade.
>>
>>87260637
Enjoy getting blueballed for six seasons.
>>
>>87260637
As disappointing as the last couple seasons were, Lost holds a special place with me because it came out when I was in 9th grade and is one of the first shows I can remember that everyone went nuts over and talked about. I remember coming home from school and getting all excited to sit down with my family on Wednesday nights and watch the latest episode. Going to Target and buying the seasons 1-3 box set... So many feels :-)
>>
>>87263635
I like season 5 too. It is comfy. It's just a little ridiculous.
>>
File: 1489137103549.jpg (88KB, 304x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489137103549.jpg
88KB, 304x263px
>>87263701
This so much, it's literally Blue Balls: the show.
>>
>>87260637
Interesting stuff at first, intrigue and mysteries to be solved, no answers for most of the show, large amounts of flashbacks developing characters, explaining their motives, reasons and getting inside their heads, moments of feelkino, and getting all the good that did thrown to garbage when the actual answers finally come up destroying everything they fought so hard to do in one of the most shitty endings ever
>>
File: tumblr_lwb3nnZbCX1r5u7bzo1_1280.png (421KB, 640x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwb3nnZbCX1r5u7bzo1_1280.png
421KB, 640x694px
>>87260637
Stick with it, it gets pretty nonsensical around season 4.

I want to rewatch it again to see if it's held up
>>
Absolute telekino from beginning to end, with some weaker parts like the beginning of season 3 and 6 and some random shitty episodes here and there, but overall it's the best tv series ever made.

>>87264299
Rewatched it earlier this year. Still holds up, with the exception of some special effect, but they were always shitty.
>>
>>87263040

Season 6 has some of the best episodes of the show, but the overall season is maybe the worst.
>>
>>87264515
Been a while since I watched the show. What are some of the good ones?
>>
File: 1419469944146.jpg (15KB, 273x219px) Image search: [Google]
1419469944146.jpg
15KB, 273x219px
>always nice talking to you Jacob
>yfw you first saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZepoGsJONmQ
>>
>>87260637
>About to marathon this. What am I in for?
several days of your life gone.
i have only watched up to the end of season 2 and i have enjoyed it so far.

>everyone is a terrible person save for maybe hugo and rose
>the mysteries are interesting but so far there aren't many good answers to them. why did the hatch exist if they could just blow it up, who are the others and why are they trying to molest walt, what's with the statue of a foot, who dropped the food for the group in season 2, why was john in a wheelchair?
>the show seems more focused on the back stories then the main story without realy slowing it down too much.
>>
>>87265031
The best episode IMO. Jack on-island attempting to nuke out and erase all of his friends' pain juxtaposed with Jacob touching everyone in flashbacks had me more hype than I'd ever been in my entire life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.