[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mist TV Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: themist.jpg (204KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
themist.jpg
204KB, 825x464px
Did any of ya'll motherfuckers watch this? What did you think?
I'm disappointed that their were no actual monsters like the movie.
Also I'm kind of annoyed that the fag boy rapist kid managed to get away.. I wonder what happened to his boyfriend at the hospital..
>>
>>87259659
it's shit
>>
File: the-mist-tv-series-8.jpg (3MB, 3203x2400px) Image search: [Google]
the-mist-tv-series-8.jpg
3MB, 3203x2400px
I enjoyed it, but I wish they would have cast more attractive actresses.
>>
>>87259659
>no actual monsters
Wait, what?

What is the point of this show then? Just forced drama in low visibility?
>>
>>87259773
Basically when people walk into the mist it starts to fuck with peoples heads.. And peoples fears come to kill them or something.
>>
>>87259733
The chick from the police station was cute
>>
It was entertaining and I enjoyed it. Fucking hate every character though.
>>
>>87260154
Except the jock
>>
>>87259773
CGI costs too much shekels
>>
>>87260154
There must be at least one that you thought was somewhat decent? The old woman annoyed me, she was a heretic that just got people killed.
>>
File: zfrpqx7mtavydh21qnmm.jpg (16KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
zfrpqx7mtavydh21qnmm.jpg
16KB, 620x470px
This guy was cool. He probably browses /v/
>>
Also depressed daughter + Psycho mother = chaos
>>
>>87261133
How is the mother psycho?
>>
>>87261172
She killed the soldier that was trying to contact people with the emergency radio and then she lies about it to everyone in the mall.
>>
>>87259659
>managed to get away
Wait, wasn't he beaten up and thrown into the back of a truck with the family of the girl he raped (one of whom vowed to kill him)? Am I misremembering? Because that doesn't seem like getting away to me.
>>
>>87261276
Once he got beat up he managed to get into the back of the car that the two soldiers are seen leaving in, the guys that are heading to the arrowhead base
>>
I like the ass of the old woman hnggg
>>
>>87261321
Ahh I must have missed it. I can't say I was glued to the screen the whole time.
>>
>>87261275
He attacked her and she lied because he was with a few other people.
>>
There's no way this is getting renewed.
>>
>>87260370
>she was a heretic

christcuck spotted
>>
This was dirt. Mr. Mercedes is the only King show worth watching
>>
>>87266470
>Mr. Mercedes is the only King show worth watching

>what is 11.22.63?
>>
The only thing i liked about it was how the 4 horsemen looked
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.