/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of 3 seasons and 13 episodes only 3 or 4 of them are any good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Out of 3 seasons and 13 episodes only 3 or 4 of them are any good.
>>
None of them are any good.
>>
>>87257576
There were 7 good ones.
>>
>>87257576
White Bear>White Christmas>San Junipero>The rest
>>
>>87257576
>>87257620
>>87257677
All wrong
>>
GOOD:
White Christmas
Fifteen Million Merits
The Entire History of You
White Bear
Nosedive
Shut Up and Dance
San Junipero

OKAY:
The National Anthem
Be Right Back
Playtest
Hated in the Nation

BAD:
The Waldo Moment
Men Against Fire
>>
There's like 4 or 5 good ones

it's enjoyable enough
>>
All of them are good except San Junipero which is boring as fuck.You can bush that Cartoon bear episode as well but its fun to watch.San Junipero is literally most boring episode.

Though im not sure if i would like first episode if iwatched last.
>>
>>87257726
literally THIS
>>
>>87257620
So you watched all episodes of a show you didn't like? What kind of retard does that?
>>
>>87257726
I wont even give yous if you think san junipero is good and playtest is okay.

Playtest was amazing piece of shit.
>>
File: 1504277224345.jpg (33KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504277224345.jpg
33KB, 640x600px
>>87257726
>Men against fire
>bad
>>
>>87257726
>Shut Up and Dance
Fucking masterpiece
>>
>>87257726
Whats bad about men against fire.
It is pretty great.
>>
hated in the nation is objectively the worst and this is inarguable
>>
>>87257848
easily arguable
>The Waldo Moment
>>
>>87257848
Hacker chick was at least waifu material, tho
>>
>>87257891
Waldo moment is not bad. You just pretend to hate it because it reminds you reddit.
>>
>>87257757

Pacing suffered towards the end, but it was a good episode. I understand you didn't like it, but it was good.
>>
>>87257848
Men Against Fire was worse.
>>
>>87258720
Wrong.
>>
File: black-mirror-white-bear.png (603KB, 970x544px) Image search: [Google]
black-mirror-white-bear.png
603KB, 970x544px
>>87257830

>ywn mentally torture a kidnapper
>>
>>87257726
>San Junipero
>good
I hate this meme. I was completely baffled after finishing the show and seeing this episode be constantly considered the best.
>>
>>87259226
Wrong episode
>>
>>87259553

White Bear is the best episode tho
>>
>White Christmas
by far the best

>Men Against Fire
this was one of the better ones

>The Waldo Moment
this was just some unbelievable piece of trash
>>
We might not agree 100% on which episodes are good and which are bad, but can't we all agree the waldo moment was terrible?
>>
>>87259606
Said no one ever.
>>
15 Million Merits was, and still is, the best episode. Everything else in the series pales in comparison

>>87259727
Yes
>>
>>87259727
Ironically, the Waldo Moment was awful but became incredibly relevant.
>>
It's more for grown-ups. You guys wouldn't like it.
>>
Considering how every episode is a separate tv-film, the quality is extremely high. Would unanimously be considered kino before Netflix picked it up.
>>
>>87261920

Hilarious.

It blatantly appeals to teeangers and young people at points, the first episode is about a guy fucking a pig. Also some really cringy moments that only teenagers would find entertaining.
>>
Can't remember the episode name, but I think that one from the first season where everyone has recording implants in their head is by far the best. Such a fucking bummer how that alcoholic dude got so paranoid jealous and ruined his life. Interesting how his suspicions actually turned out to be correct though. His girl was damn cute btw
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.