[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (64KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg
64KB, 350x197px
Does season 7 of GoT deserve the hate?
>>
>>87253651
Just the writing, costumes, and a few of the actors. The writing makes sense, they're completely off the books now and this is the first they they really have nothing to draw from and it shows. Acting also is understandable, most of these people were cast on looks 7 seasons ago and not for their acting talent. Goes to show talent should always come first. Don't know why the costuming went to shit though, it used to be such a strong suit for this show but this season it seemed they really wanted everything wearing black.

The rest of the production is still to notch and leagues above anything else on TV.
>>
>>87253926
>The writing makes sense

tbf it must be difficult to work a plot around the mandated commie propaganda.
>>
>>87253926
>they're completely off the books now
Not completely. There are still elements on the show that are taken from the books. Jaime leaving Cersei is from the end of the last book along with the snow at king's landing.

The thing is the show went off rails from
The books beginning with season 2 and then just made up their own shit and borrowed far ahead from the books for elements early on
>>
>>87253926
dany's new outfit was great though. she didn't look this good in 7 years
>>
>>87254181
>dany's thundercat outfit looked great

wew
>>
Honestly, didn't think so until LF's death

like someone said, writing made sense, everything was foreshadowed, but they turned LF completely out of character to please viewers and kill him and this finally showed to me they don't know absolutely for shit what they're doing
>>
>>87253651
Season 7 is the best season to date. Seriously, one epic battle after another with the cast we've learned to love. None of that boring banter like in the earlier seasons. Can't wait for season 8.
>>
File: gZ38ujB.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
gZ38ujB.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>87254305
>like someone said, writing made sense

You can stop samefagging shill
>>
File: download (1).png (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
10KB, 221x228px
>>87254334
>>
>>87254358
Why were you surprised the writing was bad?

It made perfect sense it would be bad especially with how bad it was when they still had books to draw from.
>>
>>87254456
Please brush up on your English Pajeet.

This isn't a coherent thought.
>>
It was better than season 5/6.
>>
>>87254493
Work on your reading comprehension Sven, it'll give you something to do in the shed.
>>
>>87254305
>but they turned LF completely out of character

Explain
>>
>>87254510
Season 7 was so bad it was the best comedy HBO has made since Eastbound.
>>
>>87254556
>>87254568
STILL
H
I
L
L
I
N
G
>>
>>87253651
yes it does
>>
>>87254615
>Misinterpretation posts
>Makes a fool of himself
>Doubles down on retardation
Pathetic.
>>
Everyone who says writing is good is a cockmunching faggot.
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (91KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
91KB, 900x720px
>>87254725
You can fuck off any time now

>b-but g-guys the writing like totally made sense
>>
>>87255358
What's wrong with the writing? When you talk the talk walk the walk. Protip: the writing is top notch.
>>
File: M89Jbmd.jpg (89KB, 659x666px) Image search: [Google]
M89Jbmd.jpg
89KB, 659x666px
>>87255421
Jesus fucking Christ

At least pay for some decent shills '''HBO''' and not these poo retards.

And here, this nerd already did it better than I ever could:

https://youtu.be/zqj_GvdP1TE
>>
File: normie meme.jpg (54KB, 244x960px) Image search: [Google]
normie meme.jpg
54KB, 244x960px
>>87253651
>>
Even lebbit hated it, that says enough
>>
File: Sindragosa.jpg (108KB, 653x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sindragosa.jpg
108KB, 653x600px
it's the best season since 3 because the One True King is finally making his moves
>>
>>87255656
Yep. Pretty much everyone who isn't somehow making $ off it pretty much disliked it.

Only the thickest of Normans is still genuinely into it.
>>
>>87255656
Why do they hate it?
>>
>>87255358
>b-but g-guys the writing like totally made sense
You're not even trying.
>>
>>87253651
I don't quite understand the bits of hate I have seen.
Not caving to the "omg everybody dies dead dead dead" meme is fanservice?
Or Cuckfinger shills just mad that his character defining arrogance got him killed?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.