[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BARF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: were not so different you and i.png (2MB, 1725x970px) Image search: [Google]
were not so different you and i.png
2MB, 1725x970px
BARF
>>
>>87253451
>low budget streaming show on an unknown service with obscure IP with only 6 episodes
>better than 8 episode culmination of 4 series with edgy, mainstream superheroes backed by Disney.

What went right?
>>
>>87254677
they didn't put the guy who ruined Dexter in charge
>>
>>87253451
This wasn't the only time that line was used, either.

There were at least two more instances of 'you and I, we're not so different' and I don't even think they jumbled the wording around for one of them.
>>
>>87254773
That's why Iron Fist was such shit did they fucking give Defenders to him too? That explains a lot.
>>87254677
Tick's source material is superior.
>>
>iron fist is such an asshole! He's a shitty character

Danny Rand is literally the only one who wants to be there. Jessica Jones is an asshole who's only ability is not being as strong as the iron fist ability or luke cage and being half the detective that Matt Murdock already is. Everybody on that show is an idiot, considering the final conflict is setup by tying up the guy who fights ninjas and leaving him to be guarded by a one armed man and a black dude that can only be hurt by ninjas and making him ripe for kidnapping

>REEE MUH STRONG IDEPENDENT WOMAN CHARACTER!!! EVERYONE ELSE WAS SMARTER THAN DANNY RAND! REEEEEEE!

holy shit nobody can discuss this show intelligently
>>
>>87254677
>unknown service
Yea, not many people know about Amazon
>>
>>87254677
its fine but i hate the arthur takes up 90% of the screentime. i understand why they did it, but its not very entertaining to me
>>
>>87255185
>impying anyone watches amazon prime video
>>
>>87253451
baka
>>
>>87254773
This
>>
This show made me like Danny even more to be quite honest with you family
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.