[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never watched the anime but I enjoyed this movie a lot. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Death Kinote.jpg (823KB, 3120x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Death Kinote.jpg
823KB, 3120x1302px
I never watched the anime but I enjoyed this movie a lot.

Why did weebs hate it so much?
>>
people fear what they don't understand
>>
File: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (100KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg
100KB, 1500x998px
>>87252215
>i-it's not like my chinese cartoon
>>
It's very different from the source material.
>>
Good cinematography and music doesn't make up for a shitty plot and acting
>>
>>87252396
it's actually not.
I would have been happy with a very different movie, but this had some changed, enough to annoy me
>>
Just watch the first 3 episodes of the show and see for yourself.
>>
>>87253189
kill yourself you have no idea what youre talking about and probably a paid shill so just kill yourself
>>
The anime is exceptionally edgy but it works in its favour. The Netflix movie feels like Riverdale meets Final Destination
>>
>>87252215
I never watched anime,but I am familiar with the basic plot and it intrigued me enough to watch this. It's not bad bad,but they really should have made it into a show and they desperately need a charismatic lead actor.
>>
Why are plebs so easily impressed?
This image is hilarious
>>
>>87252215
I thought movie was fantastic. I like how black L chimps out -- shoots at people, steals a police car, and gets out in a chokehold after breaking into a cop's house
>>
>>87253500
they fucked up both the senpai favorite characters. Made light practically sympathetic and uncharismatic, made L emotional when he should be cold and calculating at all times, even unto death.
>>
>>87253417
>anime
movie
>Light is a chad
light is a beta
>kills with heart attack, nobody else gets hurt
kills with other people(drivers, waitress etc)
>L is white
L is nigger
>Ryuk eats the whole apple
Ryuk doesn't eats the core
>Anybody who touches the note can see the shinigami
only the owner can see it
>Misza is a supermodel with a note
Mi(sz)a is an average teen
>>
why didn't light just stab L to death
>>
>Light is a dopey beta whose primary concern is getting his dick wet
>L is an overly sentimental nigger who thinks sugar makes him smarter
>>
>>87252215
character lore rape
>>
>>87253598
>light is a beta
>Mi(sz)a is an average teen
So the average fan of this series except misa is skinny unlike her real counterparts
Whats the problem
>>
File: 1417392.jpg (145KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1417392.jpg
145KB, 715x1024px
Reminder that it's gonna be a trilogy

>Wingard has said before he pitched Death Note to Netflix as a trilogy rather than a standalone. The director told The Hollywood Reporter he kept the first film’s ending open to set up a sequel.

>“We kept it open as a sequel. When I went to Netflix initially, I pitched it as at least a two-film series, maybe three, knowing this was the origin story. We definitely designed the film so it plays a closed loop,” Wingard explained.

>Later this week, the horror filmmaker took to social media to tease fans with some good news. “Just had a great call with Netflix about the weekend that made my day. Thank you for watching,” Wingard tweeted.

Weebs btfo
>>
None of these shots are good and is that the fucking Blade Runner gun?
>>
are you the same shill that did this shit for Ghost in the Shell too?
>>
File: 1313613920045.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1313613920045.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>87252215
It was a just a badly acted, poorly directed movie. Being a shitty adaption of an okay anime series was the least of its problems.
>>
>>87254601
Whatever you fucking racist weeb. This movie was kino and you're just a pissed off alt-right man baby.
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.