[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/JtigV-biVGg LOOKS LIKE STAR WARS KINO IS BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

https://youtu.be/JtigV-biVGg

LOOKS LIKE STAR WARS KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS
>>
File: 1503350807957.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503350807957.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>87249895
Rebels is and always has been shit.
>>>/swco/
>>
>>87250085
It's the best thing they've done with the IP since ESB.
>>
>>87249895
>Smug Thrawn
>>
>>87250243
>not clone wars
You just pitiful pleb
>>
What is Darth Maul doing on the cover? Didn't Obi Wan kill him for the second time in this cartoon recently?
>>
>>87249895

i watch the Star Wars movies but watching these kids cartoons is just embarassing, even for me
>>
>>87250901
Yea that's the cover from last season.
>>
>>87251151
It's embarassing even for my 6 yo son
>>
>>87249895

I wish I still had a gif of the villains using their whirlysabers to fly like helicopters.
>>
>>87251151
If you think there is a difference you may think a tad too highly of yourself.

Consuming children's media is consuming children's media. Nothing wrong with it as long as you find enjoyment, but you are in no position to be hypocritical
>>
>>87250357
The majority of Clone Wars is mind-numbingly shit.
>>
File: tfu2kota119.png (1021KB, 715x930px) Image search: [Google]
tfu2kota119.png
1021KB, 715x930px
>>87249895
I think it would be cool if they brought Rahm Kota to this but at this point he'd be seen as a discount Kanan.
>>
>>87251985
Honestly Kanan fills his role better than I would have expected. I think it's best to move on from hoping to get old characters and learning to appreciate the new stuff.
>>
>>87251251
All of Rebels is mind-numbingly shit though.
>>
>>87249895
Anyone who unironically watches this shit needs to fuck off because 4chan is an 18+ website
>>
>>87249895

>the story for a fucking CARTOON looks better than the new movies
>the characters and their relationships from a CARTOON look more interesting than the ones in the new movies

In all honesty, and I don't mean to devalue anyone's opinion here, does anyone care about the characters in the new trilogy? I reluctantly picked up Clone Wars and Rebels and in like two episodes always liked everything about the story and the characters, even the goofy ones
>>
>>87252245

>tfw 18+ people here behave like children in most threads

I've been here for over 5 years and it's just getting worse and worse. the funny thing is that the older people aren't able to hold a proper conversation here

t. 26 year old
>>
File: SWR Kino grid.jpg (3MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
SWR Kino grid.jpg
3MB, 5760x3240px
>>87252364
>The visuals of a fucking cartoon is better than the lens flare mess of the new movies
>>
>>87252245
You know sometimes... sometimes I almost feel like I could at least finish the awful season 2 where I dropped this shitshow, but then somebody posts this.
>>
Let's get this started

>Darksaber
>>
File: 1504179559380.gif (938KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504179559380.gif
938KB, 400x225px
>>87250243
>>
>>87252364
I like the locals and the noname characters like the Praetorian, Stormtroopers, and aliens. The actual main character are just bland with the only colorful thing they have being their fucking race. Seriously. Minority #15 with a barely preexisting acting career in drab gray and or brown.

At least the prequels had people like Ewan McGregor who had some semblance of personality and experience in the file industry.
>>
>>87252580
>locales
>>
>>87252505
>spider Darth Maul
>>
>>87252427

as much as I hate TFA, I think the CGI was mostly good. I mean even the prequels weren't praised for their CGI but I feel like the movies always managed to convey the story with it so that's not bad in my book. story and character development on the other hand....

>>87252580

I like the main characters with the purple guy being an exception. I like how Ezra is evolving and how the other characters have very distinct but functioning personalities. Never got the feeling that these people couldn't be friends and allies in war. Maybe the background stories just aren't interesting to you
>>
>>87252505
>spider legs Maul
>Greivous legs Maul
>making cybernetic legs with magic
>Maul no longer covered in Sith tattoos, he's a new species where all the males have them
>SAVAGE OPRESS
>Savage gets dual bladed saber, Maul gets a single bladed saber

Needless to say the whole Maul revival arc pissed me off a lot.
>>
>>87252707
Oh I was referring to the live action films. Rebels was much better with their crew and giving them actual personalities.
>>
>>87252803

oh, I was already wondering. well, TFA was really a bland take at the whole franchise. I didn't even care about the old characters, the writing was that bad. Call it nostalgia all you want but I care about the main characters in the prequels every single time that I watch the movies. Anakin, Obi Wan, and Padme especially
>>
>>87252913
Obi Wan fucking carried the prequels Imo. Ewan was the perfect cast.
>>
>>87253039
It's a shame the Mouse will recast him.
>>
>>87253180
Why? If anything the Obi Wan movie won't be shit because of him. Biggest issues with TFA and RO were the main characters being empty slates.
>>
>>87253254
Better to cast an 'unknown' because that's what the original trilogy did.
>>
>>87253180
>>87253254
>>87253326
There isn't going to be an Obi-wan movie you retards. The recent """news""" of it happening was all rumor; none of the official SW outlets (their website, Twitter) confirmed it.
>>
>>87253039

he really was. even made me like the prequels as a whole. to this day, I don't understand why people hate on the prequels. sure, they have another atmosphere than the OT but so what? I'll never understand what's supposed to be so wrong about the story and the characters (except for anakin turning to the dark side in a fucking heart beat)

>>87253180

when it comes to live action movies, Disney really is shitting the fan the last few years, goddamn

>>87253254

If they go with a post-episode-3 movie, I really hope those motherfuckers don't recast him. literally a reason to boycott the movie if you ask me
>>
>>87252707
The CGI in TFA was awful though.
>>
>>87249895
take it back to /co/
>>
>>87253699

I'm the guy you quoted. got any examples? really don't remember it being bad at all except for the bridge scene which really stood out as fucking dogshit
>>
>>87249895
Yawn. Hit its peak in S2.
>>
>>87253820
That tentacle monster on that cargo ship, the ships including the falcon and tie fighters in some scenes, the stormtroopers that got shot down at Maz's castle, and then there's Snoke and the throne room. It's the same as the bridge scene you mentioned, everything looks wet and too shiny.

But some scenes like the one with the Tie Fighters chasing after the Falcon looked fine.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.