[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that episode where Stan becomes a woman, get seduced by and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: americandad2-compressor[1].png (58KB, 509x358px) Image search: [Google]
americandad2-compressor[1].png
58KB, 509x358px
>that episode where Stan becomes a woman, get seduced by and makes out with Bullock, and almost fucks him
Jesus Christ
>>
>that episode where Steve grows breasts and becomes a slut for popularity
>>
He also almost fucks Steve in the avatar body. Then he let Hailey throw herself at him when she thought he was the look a like.
>>
>>87248970
And Steve made out with Hailey when he thought he was adopted. Not to mention all the stuff Steve says about wanting to fuck Francine.

Though the Stan and Haley thing becomes weirder when you realise Seth voices Stan, and his sister voices Haley.
>>
>that episode where brian fucks quagmire's transgender father

what did seth mean by this?
>>
>>87249018
>Though the Stan and Haley thing becomes weirder when you realise Seth voices Stan, and his sister voices Haley.

I'm just assuming that the writers did this to fuck with him then
>>
>>87248938
This is the only American Cartoon I can still watch
Family Guy was always shit, Simpsons turned to shit around Season 8-9, South Parks last two seasons were shit, Rick and Morty is for pseudo intellectual manchildren etc
Too much American cancer
>>
>>87249101
Latest season has been pretty hit and miss. I'm afraid it's going down the shitter. Then again it's 13 season old, it's expected.
>>
>that episode where they reference the plane scene from TDKR with Stan as CIA
>>
>>87249037
>that episode where Quagmire meets a woman that is more kinky than him that have him fuck his transgendered father
>>
>>87249037
quagmire also fucks his dad(mom)
>>
>>87249084
There being so much incest stuff is probably a mixture of them fucking with him, and one of them just writing his fetish.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.