[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should watch the new Tick show. It's actually good unlike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tick-1280jpg-fe4446_1280w.jpg (370KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tick-1280jpg-fe4446_1280w.jpg
370KB, 1280x720px
You should watch the new Tick show. It's actually good unlike the Patrick Warburton one. This show kinda reminds me of Wilfred. "Is he crazy is the Tick real?" It's obvious the little kike character was meant to be played by Elijah Wood.
>>
Was Valorie Curry good?
>>
File: IMAG0065.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0065.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>87248072
My problem is I don't have Amazon Prime.
And trust me, I grew up watching the Tick TV show and cartoon.
I even have the figures (pic related).
>>
>"Is he crazy is the Tick real?"

They only did this for two episodes. After that Tick interacts with the rest of the cast so he has to be real.
>>
>>87248416
>can't watch a show because I don't have a paid subscription to a streaming service

Holy fuck, is this what 4chan has become?
>>
>>87248518
Continue being a sheep, faggot.
>>
>>87248460
That doesn't prove he's real. It's obvious the Tick comes from the MC's mind. It could be one elaborate mind trick.
>>
>>87248072
Solid show. It's less "sitcom" than Patrick version and more "weirdness"... So it's sorta like "Wilfred" in that sense but not in the sense you mean it as the Tick is a real person that physically exists
>>
>>87248566
>Tick turns out to be Arthur's dead father

Seeing as Ben is writing the show i wonder if it will be an official origin of Tick? In the comics he just escapes from mental hospital. No explanation why he is there or where his powers came from
>>
>>87248072
I liked it a lot. I'm glad they didn't go for the "is le tick a product of insanity" meme
>>
It's good but not amazing. It's weird how The Tick looks old. I never bought him as the character really.
>>
>>87248560
>waaaaah i can't watch show because the law won't let me
>why don't you torrent then
>s-shut up! you're a pirate sheep!
>>
>>87248560
You really missed the point of that post
>>
The guy who plays the tick voiced Darth Maul
>>
Is this MCU or DCEU
>>
>>87249009
It's NECEU
>>
>>87249009
It's KYS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.