[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some essential holocaust kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sl_goethschindlerbargain.png (1MB, 1916x1038px) Image search: [Google]
sl_goethschindlerbargain.png
1MB, 1916x1038px
What's some essential holocaust kino?
>>
The eternal jew.
>>
File: deeper.jpg (57KB, 860x726px) Image search: [Google]
deeper.jpg
57KB, 860x726px
I'm fucking SICK and TIRED of EVERYONE sticking up for Jews all the GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!

HITLER LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG LOOK IT THE FUCK UP
>>
File: 1411223259601.jpg (64KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1411223259601.jpg
64KB, 600x900px
>>87245821
>the ogre (1996)
>good (2008)
>>
>>87246322
life is beautiful (1997)
>>
Schindler's List is better made but I think the Pianist is more emotional
>>
>That's power Amon
I feel sorry for /pol/virgins never being able to enjoy this movie
>>
>>87246236
I laughed so hard I forgot to kek
>>
>>87246408
Must be very liberating to be able to enjoy all that based jewish propaganda
>>
>>87246408
we all enjoyed it when it was forcefed down our throats in middle and high school
>>
File: The polar bear devours his son.jpg (106KB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The polar bear devours his son.jpg
106KB, 1051x1600px
>>87246601
>tfw didn't watch Schindler's List til a year ago, five years out of highschool
>tfw history teacher one day says "We'll be watching Platoon next week"
>one of my favorite movies
>not even a dvd copy
>a fucking vhs recording from Spike TV
>at least a third of the total playtime was commercials
>no cursing
>all the violence cut away
>>
>>87246598
How is it jewish propaganda aside from asserting the truth of the Holocaust?
If that's your bar for propaganda no wonder you have to make up alternative facts to make head of the world.
>>
>>87245821
>kino
>>
the dachau-scenes in shutter island were nice
>>
I had a teacher who really hated Schindler's List. He wasn't anti-semitic to be clear. He just couldn't stand the girl in the red dress. He used to say how the movie literally obligates us to feel bad about the situation because ONLY THE GIRL IN THE RED IS IN COLOR AND SHE DIES HOW SAD.

In fact, I think he was the one who inspired me to live a /lit/erary lifestyle--introducing me to all the books and things.
>>
Implying the Boy in the Striped Pajamas isn't the most essential Holocaust kino

>main character is a kid named Bruno, son of the Auschwitz commandant
>moves to a house near the camp
>there he meets a camp inmate at the house, a doctor named Pavel
>Pavel appears to have a lot of loyalty for a hired potato peeler, even helping Bruno out
>he also meets Lieutenant Kotler, who keeps referring to Bruno as "little man", suggesting Kotler is a big guy for him
>Pavel killed by Kotler halfway through
>Bruno then sneaks into Auschwitz to help his jew friend out but gets caught and herded into the gas chambers, not a part of his plan
>the jews all get gassed by a man in a mask, leaving no survivors
>if he took the mask off he would die; after all Zyklon B is extremely painful
>constant references of the fire rising up the camp chimneys throughout the film
>>
F for Fake
La Grande Illusion
Nuit et Brouillard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.